Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the purpose of buying the Knight of the Octagon Table?

OK I don't plan to play a Legacy challenge but I am wondering what is the purpose of buying a Knight of the Octagon Table? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited July 2017
    Buying it after purchasing the 50x50 lot brings your funds down to $1,800 which is the starting funds amout for the leg chal (which is close to the start amount for the Sims 2&3 Leg Challenges). It also adds a challenge because having in your inventory raises your family's bills.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    siva20092403siva20092403 Posts: 631 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Buying it after purchasing the 50x50 lot brings your funds down to $1,800 which is the starting funds amout for the leg chal (which is close to the start amount for the Sims 2&3 Leg Challenges). It also adds a challenge because having in your inventory raises your family's bills.

Thanks. So it does not serve any other purpose? Does not give any environment benefits? Sorry I cannot look into my game now because I am not at home.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    If you leave it out you will get the moodlet boost for having a well decorated lot (you can't actually leave it out for the challenge because of that) but other then that it serves no real purpose it's simply a decorative object.
    ~ ~ ~