Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Keeping up with Friends Thread

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
If you want to just say goodnight or good morning to all this is the place.
If you will be away for a while, to go on vacation Post here please let your friends know
If you will go into the hospital soon Please let us know
or if you're just overtaxed and need a break post you are taking a break. please so friends know
Ok, you get it, Simmers want to know where each other is.
So when you know you will be missing for a while post here, please

When you return please post here so we can say welcome back :)
If you have lost a friend that use to chat with you long ago please post here. maybe they will see it here.
If you had a friend and want to say hi, I am sorry. you can post here. this is for being nice only.
or just hi
If your moving and you will not have service please let your friends know here :)
Please do not use any personal information to find a friend, no e-mail address or other game names besides Sims forums name
Origin names are ok of course. any names that you have played on any Sims platforms. got it? :)
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

Comments

• Options
    I will be out for the Day see you soon haha
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,661 Member
    Nice idea stormsview.
    Just in from work, glad to be home. That's me settled in front of the TV for that evening :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    February11 wrote: »
    Nice idea stormsview.
    Just in from work, glad to be home. That's me settled in front of the TV for that evening :)

thanks :) just notice someone else in your profile picture lol....need zzz
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,661 Member
    edited July 2017
    Stormsview wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    Nice idea stormsview.

thanks :) just notice someone else in your profile picture lol....need zzz

How do you mean, someone else in my profile picture? :)

Sunny and 18 degrees here in Australia today. Nice winters day.
    MLgj4Vx.png