Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

@Scobre - Hot Cross Buns

GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
** Disclaimer **

This is not my build. This gym was built by Scobre in March 2015. It is a fantastic build and I love the ease and the layout. It is one of two gyms I have in my game. I know for me, I always enjoyed seeing how people use their builds, modify it to how it suits their gameplay. From March 2015 to present, there has been a lot of things released. This is how your build changed with my times. I wanted to put it in your page, but it was too big.

The Outside.
scob%201_zpswf6hytli.jpg
By and large, the outside remained unchanged. I did delete out the pirate ship for kids and put in the basketball court. The zone I have it in has a pirate ship ( seen in the back ).

The Outdoor grill/patio.
scob%202_zpsyqt50flm.jpg
Is gone. It is now a rock climbing area. The things were too big to put inside and I really didn't want to mess around with wall height changes and window replacement. A few decor rocks, a rocky siding.

Small indoor pool.
scob%206_zpslafjax5m.jpg
Is gone as well. It is now a yoga room.

A lot on the inside has been updated and changed.

scob%204_zpsdxyxsu4d.jpg
But not all. I did update to some of the more modern equipment, but the layout, the tv's and speakers are still there. So is the wall coverings.

Bathrooms.
scob%205_zpsowgkytzy.jpg
The girls bathroom area is downstairs. The boys area is on the second floor. Three toilets/showers in their own closed off area within the bathroom for privacy.

The kids room.
scob%203_zpsc8y9e7yl.jpg
It got moved downstairs, so that toddlers who are not skill lvl 2 can still easily get to the room. I added a small room in back for the toddler potty. They hate having strangers in the room with them on the potty ... so they got their own potty room. Plenty of things for the kids to do while everyone else is off doing the gym thing.

The second floor is mostly about relaxing, eating and things like that.

The kitchen.
scob%208_zpskwigton5.jpg
Been completely redone and moved up to the second floor. So much kitchen stuff ... but I wanted to keep some of the elements from the original kitchen, so two of the picnic tables remain.

Game corner.
scob%207_zpsfutsdmnz.jpg
I kept two of the game machines and a card table. I put them in a wing with room for sims to do the workout on the tv.

Sauna wing.
scob%209_zpsfq2efunz.jpg
Just a sitting area outside the sauna room, where sims can sip on drinks, be social and relax. I am really thinking about removing the nectar globe in the corner. It is currently a magnet and everyone wants to get drinks from it.

So thank you Scoobs for three years of entertainment for a great build.

Comments