Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Big Wish List

This is not a complaint topic. This is a place to post things you wish for.

Fashion sharing. We can share rooms and lots on the gallery, why not wardrobes? I'm not great at putting outfits together, some of you are great. Then I could just download and my Sims could be stylish!

Working elevatos that work on all lots. I don,t care if it is just a rabbit hole. I just want a way to get between floors in a 2x2 space.

A way to mark favorite items, maybe a favorites folder? This,should work with CAS items and build/buy.

Comments

• Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited June 2017
    This is not a complaint topic. This is a place to post things you wish for.

Fashion sharing. We can share rooms and lots on the gallery, why not wardrobes? I'm not great at putting outfits together, some of you are great. Then I could just download and my Sims could be stylish!

Working elevatos that work on all lots. I don,t care if it is just a rabbit hole. I just want a way to get between floors in a 2x2 space.

A way to mark favorite items, maybe a favorites folder? This,should work with CAS items and build/buy.

Not at all bad ideas, I love it!
    (Fashion sharing especially because sometimes I hit my inspirational wall and end up making all of my sims look alike. :sweat_smile:)
    Post edited by Trowicia on
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2017
    Fashion Sharing would be nice. Maybe we could save them as additional choices in the Styled Looks feature in CAS.

Some random things I'd like in the game:

1. a real diving board, not a diving platform.
    2. billiard tables.
    3. Body hair for men.
    4. More choices for facial hair.
    5. Change the shortcut for Travel Mode (Map Mode) to be Ctrl-M rather than just M. I hit it accidently so frequently.

I'd also wish that while in CAS, if the game automatically checks the Custom Content detected box, that I can somehow have it tell me what it found. I hate having to search each family member to see what might be custom. Please tell me, you seem to already know.
    Post edited by Nik24X7 on
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I like all these idea. especially being able to keep outfits we like in its own tab in CAS, so I don't have to keep cycling through tops to match bottoms.
    Bunk beds. I really want these in game.
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Fashion sharing sounds great! I've wanted to be able to save and use our own stylized outfits since day one. Would be awesome if we could do that, then upload and share them to the gallery.
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    Great ideas. Fashion sharing would be awesome! If you could set them into the styles tab in CAS that'd be fantastic. I get tired of trying to put outfits together for all my sims so I often pick one outfit for each catergory and they live their whole lives in that one outfit! Lol!
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Spiral stairs
    Rounded walls and roofs
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    I've mentioned this before, but I would love to see more (not sure what you would call it) sims reacting to situations, w/o being prompted by us, to things like, ok, someone mentioned in another thread how a white couples baby was born dark, really dark. So rather than the couple viewing it as a norm, would be for the father to notice the skin color, raise his eyebrows... in other words to notice that and look at wife like 'what happened'? And for the wife to blush and stammer because she doesn't really know what happened. I don't want for this to become a racist thing because that isn't my point. I would just like to see more real reactions and the follow through with it. Arguement? Divorce? I would like to see them make decisions or react to things w/o our telling them how to react. Does any of this make sense to you? :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    edited June 2017
    1. Likes/dislikes
    2. Opacity for make up
    3. The ability to flip hairstyles horizontally (especially for those that have fringes on one side of the face)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    MysticOne wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I would love to see more (not sure what you would call it) sims reacting to situations, w/o being prompted by us, to things like, ok, someone mentioned in another thread how a white couples baby was born dark, really dark. So rather than the couple viewing it as a norm, would be for the father to notice the skin color, raise his eyebrows... in other words to notice that and look at wife like 'what happened'? And for the wife to blush and stammer because she doesn't really know what happened. I don't want for this to become a racist thing because that isn't my point. I would just like to see more real reactions and the follow through with it. Arguement? Divorce? I would like to see them make decisions or react to things w/o our telling them how to react. Does any of this make sense to you? :)

I'm another simmer the skin tone thing has happened to. I get what you're saying. I'd like varied reactions to things like "announce big news" and when mom tells dad she's expecting. I'd love for sometimes the dad just be a bit upset or scared of the adventure. Everyone is always so happy about it.
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    A picnic basket
    Kids playing tag
    Swings and slides

I want ghosts to be scary too, ghosts annoy me, they eat food and act like normal sims. And why do dead relatives ring my sims upend ask my sims out to dinner? I want scary sims 2 ghosts back, where sims can even get scared to death.
  • Options
    R0W4NR0W4N Posts: 5 New Member
    Nice lists. I would add cars (Because I always loved making garages attached to the house with big windows showing off the fancy cars)

I also think more hair colours and better carpet would be nice.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Yes!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Now we have the Parents pack, I would like my sim when seeing their toddler child making a mess or playing in the toilet, being mean, to go and tell them off. at least when they get to parent level 5 or 6. I don't want to have to tell them to do so all the time. Maybe we could have a toggle for each toddler to be disciplined soft harsh or not at all. so our sim parents can do so appropriately.
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    We need to be able to claim or assign computers. Guests shouldn't just help themselves.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2017
    We need to be able to claim or assign computers. Guests shouldn't just help themselves.

a pass word?
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    sleep overs
  • Options
    fear emotion
  • Options
    more illness
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    tea set for kids and adults
    dragons
    more romance interactions
    more venues
    nectar making
    more toys
    comics
    flower arranging
    funerals
    holidays
    more careers
    alien pets
    sewing
    wedding veils
    bands
    canning
    cars
    swing sets
    more kid interactions like tag
    lullaby
    netting
    kit flying
    carnivals
    marry go round
    feeding ducks
    more fish
    more flowers
    more bugs
    more interactions for elders
    more toys for toddlers
    rocking chairs
    super powers
    slow dancing
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    From Sims2: attraction system with turn ons & offs, automatic memories of major events, interests with the range of 0 to 10, traits have the same 0 to 10 scale, opacity slider for leggings, cars-including the kind you can work on, Mrs. Crumplebottom, terrain modifying tools, more roof styles-including auto roofs, color wheel-including doors & window frames as well as clothes, better variety of arches, more carpet and interior & exterior wall coverings, more stairway options. Maybe the easier way is to suggest everything Sims2 has that 4 doesn't.
  • Options
    ink_oink_o Posts: 2 New Member
    spiral staircases
    the ability to place a bed on a restaurant lot. [Having the home on top of the restaurant the family owns]
    half floors
    beekeeping
    more curtains
    more personality traits [including more negative traits/Likes and Dislikes
    the pattern library for clothing/objects like in TS3.
    more hair
    more tattoos/facial piercings
    more facial hair/body hair
    Demons/Faeries/Witches
    Pets
    Frood trees/Garden hutches/Harvestable fish tanks
    Better camera controls
    more plants/better gardening
    greenhouses
    playground equipment/parks
    locking accessories/makeup so you dont have to reapply for each outfit
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I feel like some of these ideas already are in game.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'd like to see more interaction objects (some were mentioned in other threads):

- blenders (for your smoothie cravings)
    - security cameras (catch those kleptos in the act for your sim stories)
    - sleeping bags (cloud or star gaze or another fun place to WooHoo)
    - vacuum cleaners (they already scrub counters, sinks, toilets, and tubs - don't floors get dirty too?)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @"Inna Minnit" said:

Right? I had a Sim come visit and they used my computer pad thingamabob. I guess it was on the table, so they decided just to go ahead and use it on their own. I invited them over to talk, not use my stuff....lol! Worse part of it was that the Sims put it in their inventory. So in sense, they stole it! LOL ... I ended up switching to that Sim. Took it out of their inventory and placed it back in the appropriate household. But how rude!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Strollers for the tots when were in community lots
    Cemetery lot
    Preteens
    More Wedding stuff
    More weather watch like a blizzard, or snowstorm, thunderstorm, windstorm, dust storm etc...
    Inheritance this is a must
    Burglars
    Fire Department
    Police Department from Get to work
    Sick Sims to actually go to the doctors and get treated
    More Vacation Lots.
    More of futuristic and Sixam because it seems like whoever made that world was just lazy like can we at least get a building or something.