Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BlueOvale's Circles

Comments

• Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    edited July 2017
    BlueOvale wrote: »
    The day is halfway done and this is what I came up with. I hope you like at least some of them.
    I think it's going to be hard to beat the first example I made. I'll try to make more! Expect more examples tonight and tomorrow.

HUctRNi.jpg

The guy with the blue tie bothers me. I think he should have a white tie.

Could you do one like 1, 2, or 3, but with a plain black t-shirt? I usually wear a plain tee with jeans almost everyday. I also like the halloween costume ones a lot. I should dye my hair to match your AVI's!
    I just saw your comment about the Blue Ovale home. Thanks! I hope the interior is ok. I normally don't use red in design very often. In fact that's why I added the "paint by reference" art in the home. The game didn't have much artwork that worked with your vision. I tried to keep the color palette neutral with a few red accents, but I'm not sure if it worked out 100%. All-in-all I loved the challenge you gave me.
    Post edited by simmerbrentley on
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sure thing! Black t-shirts are very cool too lol!

Eeek. I didn't even look at the interior yet. I know that's rude, but after seeing the exterior I'm pretty sure it's flawless. Nevertheless I'll go look right now, it's the least I could do lol. Sorry, I'm just too absorbed by this avatar business, I forget to do other basic stuff.

I didn't even get dressed today.

I might keep making some other avatars with your sim if that's ok?
    I think that he would serve as a good model for other stuff. I already have one idea in mind. It's a little strange, but maybe you'll like it :)
    Post edited by BlueOvale on
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey I'm back. It looks nice!

You really used the color palette I wanted, dull with a splash of a vibrant color. Red being my favorite. That part is perfect.
    As is the choice of furniture... perfect. It's retro futuristic and modern like I wanted :)

Really nice!

Now hold on tight, here comes the negative : it's a bit cramped. well not a bit. it's very cramped. It can be fixed it though.
    Also the paintings didn't appear. I get black and white squares. Although they're surprisingly fitting for the style, I can't see what you painted.
    I feel bad about that part, as you probably played a sim and had him paint for hours, carefully selecting a good composition for me :/

I did use bb.moveobjects on. I think it's a common problem for shared builds to loose paint by reference pictures.
    It read that it was supposed to have been fixed, though.

Sorry about that part.
    But don't worry. I'll make good use of your house. It's looks great :)
  • Options
    It really is cramped. I tried to make everything fit, which was a challenge all on it's own. I ran out of money, so to save on style I sacrificed space.

It's a shame the paintings didn't transfer. Oh well. At least I got 2/3 lol!
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Gosh this thread has really taken off! Very nice work @BlueOvale !
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yeah! I love it. Thank you Kurotard :)

Did you get the Fitness stuff pack you had your eyes on?
  • Options
    uD9LOLI.jpg

I wonder if they should all be dressed in the black suit?
    Maybe the one in white is the real Brent, standing out as the leader. idk.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    BlueOvale wrote: »
    uD9LOLI.jpg

I wonder if they should all be dressed in the black suit?
    Maybe the one in white is the real Brent, standing out as the leader. idk.
    Lol this is great!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @brentdegray!

I'm ashamed to say that I think I've seen this idea somewhere on this forum before.
    I don't even know for sure. If so please forgive me mysterious creative person.

I emailed your avatars, including the one with the black t-shirt. I hope you like them!
    Sorry I didn't get to make more. I got up with a headache today, and I need to save some ideas for my next customer.

And so I'm now and again...

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Tired of your old avatar and want something new? Are you a new member in need of an identity?
    You've searched and searched but haven't found THE ONE? Let me help you!

You'll likely get a few circle avatars. Little circles with black borders are my specialty I guess.
    You can specify some details that you would like, like colors, favorite styles, favorite sim, favorite pose, etc.
    Or you can let me do anything I wish! I like working this way too!

Just send me a pm or post here.
    Looking forward to working with you :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hello Kelebek !

As I mentioned to you, this is only a test to see if that shirt comes out looking okay.
    I'm afraid that because it's got too many finely detailed strokes it might come out looking sorta psychedelic on people's monitors.
    Don't mind the rest. Just look at the shirt!

FNKJdC1.jpg

edit : eh it looks kinda fine doesn't it?
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    @BlueOvale That looks so cute!If you think it won't work,then by all means,do what you find fitting.
  • Options
    Awesome! I didn't like that shirt. Too many weird lines lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Background with florals. Realistic sim.
    This is only the first draft. I didn't work with many poses yet, or try anything funny or original.
    Do you like the backgrounds? I should have done more research first. I only worked with some I already had.

g27ZL7x.jpg

Be honest!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I love the 3rd background!It's perfect.I'm not a fan of the pose,only because it's really common.I like my sims grounded (very boring ik lol)

• Options
    Sweet. It helps to know what background you prefer. I'll make a few variations of that one. We don't see many flowers though, they're either behind her or there's not enough contrast. But if I was to change that I would lose the color palette, which I think is perfect.

And when you say grounded, you mean that she should lose the smile? I'm not sure what you mean by that.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    When I say floral,I kinda mean on the nature variation.I'd like to see the color pallet too,but I like the pattern itself.If you have others than are actual floral too,I wouldn't mind seeing those too.

By grounded,I meant less on the goofy side.She's a more serious character.Smiles are nice,but a more formal smile.

I actually changed my mind about the hat,if i want her to be more serious it wouldn't make sense lol,so no hat :)
  • Options
    Gotcha. No hat. Different pose. Different background. :#
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    These are the poses I came up with. I hope you like them?
    They're all custom poses, although from the upper waist up you can hardly tell. The last one is pretty nice imo.
    I haven't looked into default poses, I suspect they're goofier. And I haven't touched the background yet.

hztQE3d.jpg

Please tell me what I should change!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    dang! those all look super B)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Needs more sunglasses, though!
  • Options
    DUDE.These are freaking amazing!

The last one,that it my favorite.Her pose and everything is perfect.

Can you make the last one into the single avi picture?

• Options
    F9dkaAt.jpg

But wait. I'm sure I can improve on it in some way or another. Maybe tomorrow?
  • Options
    I really like it,but if you really wanna experiment and look at different options,I can wait.

You haven't let me down one bit anyhow B)

Goodnight!
  • Options
    Mkay. But if you're THAT satisfied I might take a day off tomorrow. Or not. I don't know yet.
    I want to keep going but my eyes are blood shot, I'm getting cluster headaches and I feel like I'm out of juice.

I'm sending you the avatars by email!!! (I'll need you to message me your email pls).

And goodnight!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    how does one improve upon perfection though B)
    6riwm5.png