Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disabling CC??

Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
Every time I load up my Sims game lately, the CC is disabled, which means I have to enable it AND restart my game (my game takes like 15 mins. To load the main screen so it's sort of annoying) does anyone else have this problem? I don't think I'm doing anything differently.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi :)

Did you stop the popup about it?
    http://modthesims.info/t/92474

....another question- do you have a lot of CC- Is that why it takes so long to load?
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Sorry no I have never had this happen. That is very odd for it to disable itself, when you had it enabled. :/
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    No, but I'll try that @Rflong7 thank you. And yes I have a lotttttttt and a lottttt of mods.

@JULES1111 I know it's a bummer :( I already have trained my husband how to clear the cache files and start my game for me every night, now I'm gonna have to do it a second time. Blaaaaah
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Rflong7 I left my pop up on....is that bad? :o I wasn't sure about turning it off when I add stuff all the time.

@Olivesplum06 OMG ya 15 min. is a loooong time! How big is your folder? :o That would be very annoying especially when it takes so long to load. Have you considered getting read only cache files so you don't have to keep deleting them? I noticed my game would take longer to load every time I deleted them ( still not THAT long!), but the loading time decreased when I went to read only files. Bummer you have to train hubby again :/
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Seconded: I've had the pop up off since my fresh install on this game and it's never been an issue when I add more.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]