Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help, I lost Sims 3 Into The Future!

I didn't know where to put it, so I chose GD.

Anyways, A WHILE ago, I had got TS3 ITF! It was my FAVORITE EP BY FAR! I even got my sim to reach lv 10 of A LOT of skills there.

SO basically, I reset my computer a while ago... And I lost ITF! To top things off, I don't even know where my code or disc is.

Bravo, me.

HELP!
I am undead! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    have you registered your games onto the sims 3 website? if so you need to go to origin.com - login and all your games should be there
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Might you have a receipt of some kind? In the event that the EP was not registered, you could contact EA's Customer Service and see how sympathetic they will be. But if, in the end, you are wanting to play an EP that is not in your possession and for which you have no proof of ownership, the only alternative might be to repurchase it.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Might you have a receipt of some kind? In the event that the EP was not registered, you could contact EA's Customer Service and see how sympathetic they will be. But if, in the end, you are wanting to play an EP that is not in your possession and for which you have no proof of ownership, the only alternative might be to repurchase it.

:s Nuuu
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    have you registered your games onto the sims 3 website? if so you need to go to origin.com - login and all your games should be there

I already have gotten the EP, but idk if I did that?
    Origin says that I don't have ITF, and call me insane, but I DID get the game (like a year ago but STILL)

SIghhh xD UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMGONNAHAVETOWAITTOGETANOTHERGAMEUGHHHHHHH
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Kinda of a costly lesson to make D: but for next time if you are on the sims3.com website go to my page > my account > register a game and then they will ask you for the key the game came with. Do you have the ITF box at least? might be worth a try to contact EA/Origin customer service and hopefully you may get a customer rep that is sympathetic with your dilemma :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Kinda of a costly lesson to make D: but for next time if you are on the sims3.com website go to my page > my account > register a game and then they will ask you for the key the game came with. Do you have the ITF box at least? might be worth a try to contact EA/Origin customer service and hopefully you may get a customer rep that is sympathetic with your dilemma :)

EP's don't get registered on the sims 3 web. They get registered on origin. Origin links up to the sims 3 web. 20 digit codes ( eps , packs and base game) you register on origin. 16 digit codes for ep content or worlds get registered on the sims 3 web.
  • Options

I do have the ITF CASE if that is what you mean.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Do you have the game manual with the code on it? I don't know that they would give you a free download if you don't have proof of the box and code. When you register your game cd on origin they give you a free download. The download version code will match the cd game code
  • Options

Do you have the game manual with the code on it? I don't know that they would give you a free download if you don't have proof of the box and code. When you register your game cd on origin they give you a free download. The download version code will match the cd game code

I said I didn't have the code, only the case. :/
  • Options

If you never registered the CD and don't have proof of purchase. EA may not replace your EP. You would have to contact them directly to see if they are willing to give you a download of ITF . If they won't give you the download you would unfortunately have to repurchase ITF. If you do buy another disc make sure you register it on origin. You can also just purchase the download directly through origin if you don't want to buy another disc. No one in this forum is able to help with direct EA account issues.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

If you never registered the CD and don't have proof of purchase. EA may not replace your EP. You would have to contact them directly to see if they are willing to give you a download of ITF . If they won't give you the download you would unfortunately have to repurchase ITF. If you do buy another disc make sure you register it on origin. You can also just purchase the download directly through origin if you don't want to buy another disc. No one in this forum is able to help with direct EA account issues.
    But I di-hi-hi-hi-ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

^ ________ ^
    | So done. |
    v- - - - - - - - -v
  • Options

^ ________ ^
    | So done. |
    v- - - - - - - - -v

Grow up! For future reference when you get rude we who help in tech will just ignore you. Sorry you lost your code. There is nothing here in this forum anyone can do about it. Contact EA.
  • Options

^ ________ ^
    | So done. |
    v- - - - - - - - -v

Grow up! For future reference when you get rude we who help in tech will just ignore you. Sorry you lost your code. There is nothing here in this forum anyone can do about it. Contact EA.

Thank
    You.

:)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited June 2017
    You can try contacting EA through the Origin website and tell them you have no code, only the case. Very slim chance they will help because you have no proof of purchase. No one here can help. Watch for any possible sales... I recently grabbed a new copy for $12 USD on sale via ebay but it's no longer on sale. You're looking at up to $19.99 USD without a sale. Used won't work if you're on patch 1.69 because you need an unused code.

Next time register the game to your account. If you buy a physical copy, keep the box + code somewhere safe after registering.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    You can try contacting EA through the Origin website and tell them you have no code, only the case. Very slim chance they will help because you have no proof of purchase. No one here can help. Watch for any possible sales... I recently grabbed a new copy for $12 USD on sale via ebay but it's no longer on sale. You're looking at up to $19.99 USD without a sale. Used won't work if you're on patch 1.69 because you need an unused code.

Next time register the game to your account. If you buy a physical copy, keep the box + code somewhere safe after registering.

Okay ,-_- thanks, anyways.