Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please add open-mouth template

AFeazyAFeazy Posts: 91 Member
edited June 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
An exceptionally massive amount of humans have a lifted upper lip when relaxed. The lacking of this trait as an option in the Sims is just perplexing, as it is such a common trait. Off the top of my head I can think of several celebrities with it, such as Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Heder, John Francis Daley, Michaela Conin, Emilia Clarke, and Yolandi Visser.
There are so many people in my personal life, as well as celebrities and characters from fiction, who I cannot make look like them on the Sims because the person has an open mouth, but that trait does not exist in the Sims.

It seems most simple to make an open-mouth template as another option for lip shape. Ideally there would be at least two, one with thin lips and one with full lips, but even just one would be seriously better than nothing.

Come on EA, is there seriously no one on your Sims team who has this trait? It makes no sense to not include it in the game.

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    This is something that I hadn't thought of before. You're right! It'd be a pretty cool addition, eh?
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Yes, this is something I'd like too. I'd love to make Yolandi and Ninja in CAS.
    (Not SG Ninja lol, but Ninja the South African Rap star)