Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm at a loss for words.

So I decided to leave my Sims for about 10 minutes while I tab out and do something else in my browser. Iv'e done it before and they've always been fine but today that was apparently not the case. I reopen the game window and all I see is this... My sims standing around a fire looking like they're doing some kind of sacrifice, I mean one of them is a vampire but you wouldn't think that would happen. They're all standing around it doing nothing, like being hypnotized by the fire. Thankfully the teen son was smart enough to leave the house and take the toddler.

jE3tEu2.jpg
9utwfbH.jpg
aBNYVOA.jpg
R4kgw4H.jpg
ZSc0TgK.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    One of my favorite glitches. ;)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited June 2017
    Update: The baby was taken away from neglect because everyone was so worried about the fire.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited June 2017
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    R4kgw4H.jpg

THAT is what I personally called The Mannequin Glitch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    R4kgw4H.jpg

THAT is what a personally called The Mannequin Glitch

Yeah, sims freezing and the time distortion glitch have become really common with the pack, I almost never got them before.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2017
    I think that's lucky, I used to get it all the time before the pack!
    had a sim stand in a fire until he burned to death!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Poor toddler.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Haha I love how they all look so annoyed too.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    Haha I love how they all look so annoyed too.

"Really fire, really?"
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    You couldn't get one of them to extinguish it? I know , they were stuck , but - plum. Can teens extinguish fires?
  • Options
    Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    cyncla wrote: »
    You couldn't get one of them to extinguish it? I know , they were stuck , but - plum. Can teens extinguish fires?

I think so.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I laughed so hard at this.... I'm sorry... I think I'd cry if this happened in my game but its hilarious...
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Grim Reaper extinguished the last fire I had...but not before the sim died obviously!
  • Options
    The most tragic thing that happened to me when i walked away to use the bathroom was in the sims 3. My sim was away in college and she had a fireplace in her room. When I got back She'd Apparently lit the fire and went to sleep well something nearby caught fire and all of her roommates ran into the room panicking some of them trying to put it out. One by one they all burned running all over the dormitory. Some jumping in the shower saving themselves others not so lucky collapsing and dying. My sim being one of them. She ran out to the rain and died. I was so shocked. I'm like no how could this have happen why?! I was so happy I had just saved before it happened. but yea I definitely pause my game now. You never know what will happen
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The Grim Reaper extinguished the last fire I had...but not before the sim died obviously!

If The grim reaper is putting fires out you gotta pay some how. That favor doesnt come free lol

• Options
    calaprfy wrote: »

Instead for me, the newborn got taken away because they were to busy looking at the fire than to feed it.
  • Options
    Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    My favourite fire moment was in Sims 1. In my defence, I was still learning the game!

So a Sim caught on fire from the stove and died. Unbeknown to me, his urn was placed directly in front of the fridge. I didn't even realise there would be an urn and I couldn't see it from my angle of play. So after he died, his urn was just there blocking the fridge... and his partner slowly starved to death! I didn't get why he wasn't eating, I thought it was grief!!!
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    They look so calm in that photo. Like "Kitchen's on fire whatever."
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Those faces show that using "Tense" in place of a "Fear" emotion is a mistake.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member

Statue people.
  • Options

It looks like they started it on purpose
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Smarter Sims.
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    This shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did, think it's the expressions
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    At least they didn't all die unlike when I went on youtube for half an hour thinking that my game was paused and 4 of 5 of my sims died. I quit and came back because they were my favourite sims.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member

It looks like they started it on purpose

They felt as if they were suddenly being neglected and unobserved. So they decided to act to try to end their misery in servitude.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    They look kinda creepy. But your female sim is amazingly beautiful.