Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New GP fixed the stereo bug

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    There might be some conflict if you keep it. Just keep that in mind
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    We definitely still intend to fix it for all players, and soon. Very soon! :)

Thank you very much SimGuruNick for your attention. Some things in base game don't work without an expansion. Like an option on the stereo "Listen Deeply" for Music Lovers are not available any longer on Stereo for 1 year already (I have Base Game only, no EPs, SPs or GPs). Maybe you could have a look into it? Thank you anyway for your attention here on the forum and your time!
  • Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    @Simsprocfun "Listen Deeply" missing is actually an issue we've investigated in the past and never could reproduce. So only Base Game, eh? Thanks very much for the clue! We'll check it out again :)
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    yeah that's been happening in my game too, i thought maybe its because my sim had the dance skill or something.
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    @Simsprocfun "Listen Deeply" missing is actually an issue we've investigated in the past and never could reproduce. So only Base Game, eh? Thanks very much for the clue! We'll check it out again :)

Thank your for your quick respond about this issue. Maybe it has something to do with radio talk channels what Base Game doesn't have? What EP or GP or SP these channels came from I do not know. I believe people, who don't own these DLCs will have "Listen Deeply" issue with the stereo, when this option for Music Lover is never appear.
    Thank you again for your time. It is really nice of you.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yes, it's also fixed for me!