Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIXED version of Driftwood by Sparkle

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    madison1909madison1909 Posts: 403 New Member
    edited August 2009
    ME LOVES FOR THIS HOUSE SPARKlE...i believe i said that already...but what the heck...i love it over here too so...
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited August 2009
    LOL thanks Madi. And you might have said it before but it's nice to see it here too :lol:
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bump.
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm Melting...Sparkle does Driftwood have Aircon?
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sparkle wrote:
    Allure! Lovely new siggie banner there :)

Why, thank you sparkly Sparkle. :D I have to change it again when I upload my starter. XD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Allium wrote:
    I'm Melting...Sparkle does Driftwood have Aircon?

Doesn't need it, it's by the coast and in britain that means cooler and windier LOL At least in the spot I imagine it :D

Palm Bay has air con though :P

Allure... I look forward to seeing your ever changing siggy. Just like my ever changing siggy but more noticeable I think LOL
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    stuartjames3011stuartjames3011 Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited August 2009
    I managed to get a lot uploaded (for a change)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=985295

sorry for the hijacking!

Watcha think?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Is it by any chance influenced by PM's stuff? (That's not a bad thing, I just wondered because of the colour and cream design). I like it :)

And don't worry, you're one of a select group of people I don't mind hijacking my threads LOL :P Don't you feel privilaged :roll: :lol:
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thanks Sparkle. :D
    No, no. All my own doing. Honest. Cream? or the Outside. I think it came with that and I kinda liked it. Didn't even think about PM's stuff.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The outside. I was thinking of a mostly cream exterior with the purple... um bits :lol: what are they called, highlight seems the wrong word.

Edit: Ah I see, it's a house you did the interiors on again? So the exterior isn't yours? Sorry, I seem to be getting very confused very easily at the moment LOL
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    giggle!
    take a break, missy!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    He he, I did. I started work on my next lot :P
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ohhh, timely bump!

Nice one, Sparkle! Love the interior colors and the shades you chose. Very calming, yet striking at the same time.

Rec'd of course!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    YAY! It's so nice to have you back Anjubee! Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you managed to see this :D

Already working out ideas for your latest challenge. I'm hoping I got something good for this one :D
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    what's next?! :wink: