Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant age up sim..🐸🐸🐸🐸?

So i tried to age up my young adult sim with a cake, but none of the age up options are showing up. No "Blow out candles" or "make a wish". Neither of the sims i have even have those options, so i can't age them up. I already tried making multiple cakes and restarting the game and I still can't age up my sim! Please someone help this is very irritating.
we way too young to get old <3

Comments

• Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Are you sure the cake is accessible to the sim? I've found that sometimes moving it around on the counters has brought up the options when they weren't available.

If that's not the issue, can you age the sim up via CAS? Enable testingcheats true and then type in cas.fulleditmode. You should be able to age them there.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'm sorry this appears to be a recent glitch. I'm having the same problem. It isn't consistent. So sometimes dragging the cake into a sim's inventory and back out helps. I usually can get it to work eventually but it's super annoying. Make sure it's on a clear counter near the edge and not an island counter or table, as this seems to help also
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I made a thread on this not long ago. Rosemow helped me out. Instead of repeating her I'll just link my thread below. Oh and this is a known issue, you might want to check EAs site and see if it has been reported. Hope I helped ya

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916561/birthday-cake-bug#latest