Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of Parent are you quiz

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    Fun parent :)
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Awww I got nurturing <3 . For some reason I thought i'd be strict lol.

"Verb tenses might be conditional, but your love isn't. You believe that showing your undying affections for your children will help them be their best, and that a hug can solve most every problem."

That does kinda sound like me in some way lol.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited May 2017
    I think it might be cool to be a different parent to different kids so you can have a favored child situation... messed up but interesting for a story!
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    I was torn so I took it twice. Strict and Nurturing. I am both IRL.
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    Relaxed parent.

That's a laugh. IRL life I'd micromanage the little darlings, just stopping short of tying strings to their limbs :D

I think my choice to sleep in late must have swung it.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I got relaxed parent. I don't know though, if kids started being disgusting and trashing the place, I might get more strict. Lol.

As for my sims, I'd have to see. I play a rotation so there would definitely be varied parenting styles. Most of my sims like to produce "good" kids in stable families so I'd have to see how I would handle more difficult older children in the game.

I've got a lot of households to do things differently though. I'll just have to see what point would seem like the best for adding more parenting complexity to the game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    Got relaxed parent! Honestly don't know if that would be applicable to RL when I actually become a parent.
  • Options
    NelusNelus Posts: 151 Member
    Got the evil arch-villiain striving for world domination parent type. Oh wait that was the wrong test...
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Yeah, I got fun parent, but irl if you ask my son, who is grown btw, he would say a strict parent. Aw, I wanted to be a strict parent but the pb&j and sleeping in, along with the "beach" cleanup probably tipped it into the funner category. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.