Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New TS4 Parenthood Trailer!!

CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
giphy_1.gif

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Thx for sharing :D was hoping to see more somehow but then I'm guessing we will know more in the coming weeks :)
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Thx for sharing :D was hoping to see more somehow but then I'm guessing we will know more in the coming weeks :)

yeah hopefully we will hear more, it's being released on the 30th so i presume the gurus will show us some more stuff in the livestream? :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    This is a shorter trailer, i just watched the full version on another post
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    just seen that one lol, too busy refreshing twitter!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    OMG it looks amazing!!!
  • Options
    @Ciarassims let's hope! But I think so yes :)
    @sophirlorenstoker link? Can't find anything ^^
  • Options
    @Ciarassims let's hope! But I think so yes :)
    @sophirlorenstoker link? Can't find anything ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I want to know how Parenting skill works. All the deets, please, in a 500 paragraph post @SimGuruNinja

:tongue:
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    @SimTrippy it shows the content at the end, i was too busy refreshing twitter too see the longer one lol! :joy:
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Trailer basically tells us nothing. Feels like this isn't a GP that can be previewed in a trailer that well, based on the blog post description, thus we'll have to wait on a livestream or the like to see any of the more meaningful gameplay. (aka the traits kids can get based on their upbringing)
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    SylvanGladiatorSylvanGladiator Posts: 74 Member
    Wow it looks awesome! I think this could really make my sims' houses feel very distinct. The little paper flowers in the popsicle stick planter is so adorable
  • Options
    Ahh nice thx again, that was slightly more satisfying lol love all the science project stuff!
  • Options
    A few new items!! is the pink thing a laundry bag or toy box??
    Screen_Shot_2017-05-16_at_18.10.21.png
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    This reminds me a little bit of the Sims 2 trailer for the base game. No idea why.
  • Options
    omg this bed :love: soooo cute!!
    Screen_Shot_2017-05-16_at_18.10.43.png
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Trailer basically tells us nothing. Feels like this isn't a GP that can be previewed in a trailer that well, based on the blog post description, thus we'll have to wait on a livestream or the like to see any of the more meaningful gameplay. (aka the traits kids can get based on their upbringing)

Yeah agreed but I'm hoping that means traits and interactions will have gotten some much needed love :) excited to learn more in the next few weeks
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I think there is more depth to it that we'll only get by playing, this trailer didn't show much, but i'ts cool we'll get more from family play!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I don't wanna sound greedy, but how long after the trailer do we usually get more info? Wasn't it like the next day for the vampire GP?
  • Options
    GURL HOLD UP! You can pack lunches????
    Screen_Shot_2017-05-16_at_18.13.14.png
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member

Yeah agreed but I'm hoping that means traits and interactions will have gotten some much needed love :) excited to learn more in the next few weeks

Give this a read. In my opinion this is a pack that looks bad in a trailer (nothing to show off if much of the pack's content is the ramnifications of certain interactions) but sounds decent on paper, so I'd actually recommend the blogpost over the trailer. Trailer just showed us some school projects and then said "btw remember those recycled animations from the base game? Don't worry those are still here."
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We can organize reunion of family!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Ciarassims wrote: »

Ohhh I like that!!! Just like I adore the little teddy they can play doctor with lol. I really hope there will finally be a more logical, more natural skills progression in the game
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »

That would be so cool!
  • Options

We usually don't dive into the gameplay details in the initial announce video. Rest assured, more is coming!

I'll hold you to it lol ;) but yeah, I'm not too worried, everything looks really nice & the harder it is to "just show" the new content, given this particular topic, the better ;) will there still be a livestream this week, or can't you tell us yet?