Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Immortal Challenge (Sims 4 Version)

I use to play the Sims 2 alot and i was looking for challenge to make a Challenge for the Sims 4 version and I found this challenge. It is made by SheGamerReloaded and her youtube name is SheGamerxo. I can not play the Sims 2 anymore so i came up with the Sims 4 version of the challenge. Here are the Rules for the Sims 2 Version http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=525832&highlight=Immortal+Challenge
Founder & Life
- You have to go thought 10 with the same founder and can be a vampire or Human Sim
- You Create your Sim in CAS
- You have to married a human if you are a vampire sim
- Next Gen will Begin when you last Spouse is dead and you can remarry with a new Spouse
- You can not get married to a sim that is already married
- The Spouse of the founder must die of old age (No Cheats)
- Can start looking for the new Spouse when the last one dies
Immortal Sim
- If you chose to have you founder is a sim you must use the Potion of youth to stay young for the Challenge for the whole challenge
- If you pick a Vampire you are ok because you will not die but be careful when they are outside and they can die if they stay out there too long
Lot/Housing
- You can move to any big lot for the challenge and can't more from that lot you have to stay on that lot for the whole challenge (No Pre-made or Apartments)
- You much build a graveyard on the lot and put the grave's of your dead Spouse there
Career
- Only the Founder and Partner can have a job
- The founder much get a new job every time you get a new spouse
- You can have as many children as you want with your current spouse but the children much move out when they are young adult
Other Stuff
- The Children must be aged up with the cake
- You have to change you look for every gen of the challenge