Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for in-game competitions among sims?

AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
To give some context, I'm playing a rainbowcy in my game in which a spare dies a specific death to represent the color of their generation. I'm having each generation compete in some way to see who will be the one kick the bucket. I'm trying to relate the competitions to the death type, and so far I've been able to come up with ideas for some of the generations, but there are a few I'm stuck on.

Here's what I have so far:

Founding - No spares (obviously).

Black - Death was Mummy's Curse. Competition was seeing which spare could charm the snake out of the basket first. The person who came in last was the one who died.

White - I'm thinking Old Age for the death since it would fit the color scheme best, but I'm also considering Buried Alive (from TS3: Showtime) as another possibility since that would be more interesting. I don't know what I should do for the competition either way.

Pink - Blunt Force Trauma/Vending Machine death. I'm going to play this out like a roulette and have my spares take turns smashing into the machine until one of them dies.

Red - Thirst (vampire death). No ideas for this one.

Orange - Most likely Fire. I'm thinking of having a cooking competition with this one. whoever starts a fire first would be the loser.

Yellow - Transmutation death from TS3: Supernatural. I've never played around with the Philosopher's Stone before, but assuming any sim can use it/there isn't a cool-down period, I might do another roulette. If not that, I'm not sure what the competition will be.

Green - The Haunting Curse death from TS3: Supernatural. I'm going to turn all the spares into witches and have them duel. Loser would be the one to bite the dust.

Blue - One of the water-related deaths. Whoever loses the underwater breathing competition dies.

Purple - Either the jelly bean death from TS3: Supernatural or the Shark Attack death from TS3: Island Paradise. I might do another roulette if I go with the jelly bean and I don't know what I'd do for the latter.

If you have ideas for what I could do for the white and red generations, please let me know. Feel free to drop ideas for any of the other generations too if you have a better idea—nothing is set in stone.
Post edited by AfterMidnight on