Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Casting Call for a new Sims 4 story! -- *CLOSED*

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited May 2017
    Name: Marisol Wynn
    Traits: Loves outdoors, insane, goofball.
    Background information (optional): Marisol's an outdoorsy goofball, yet as cuddly as a teddy bear. Sweet as a butterfly, but soft spoken.

Marisol_zpsiy7iswbd.jpg

She's CC free and on the gallery!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm unable to upload today, but I'll post their pictures and bios. May take a while though.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Name: Chloe Winds
    Traits: Family oriented, cheerful, something
    Background information (optional): Chloe Is in a pickle. Her mother is a normal human who fell in love with a vampire. Classic story, right? It would be, if the guy wasn’t part of the vampire mafia. The immortal vampires needed new blood in the mix of their breed, but once the child was born human, they wanted nothing to do with the little family and father was considered a disgrace. He was mocked that he wasn’t vamp enough to spawn a son, much less a vampire.

Torn between his love, that now hated him, and his immortal life, their daughter spent time among both cultures. Her father wanted her to know the powerful vampires but not join the mafia.

Then her mother became ill. With little money, Chloe pleaded with the mafia about helping in anyway they could. While still holding contempt for the mother, they had come to enjoy the company of the girl and decided that this was the perfect time to make her join the organization, out of cohersion.

In order to get the money for her mother's hospital bills, she agreed to do as they asked, having become relatively good at pick pocketing over the years out of jest, but they keep piling things on for her to do, some odder than others. Will she ever get out from under their thumb?
    Gallery link:
    CC links:
    Picture: 8GFtW0C.png

Name: Gramps Mic
    Traits: Klepto, neat, genius
    Background: We're all sure Gramps has a name, we just can't remember what it is. Every time he's introduced, he simply says “call me Gramps ” in his deep, husky voice that carries a slight boom (imagine Mark Sloan in Grey's Anatomy).

Gramps can do anything. Breakfast? He'll serve it to you in a pink apron. Plumbing acting funny? He knows just the right pipe to convince to work. No one knows what his previous job was, and his anecdotes are so all over the place, it's really quite hard to know.
    “This reminds me of when Landgraab tried to grab my third wife. You should have seen him run when he found out it was mine he was kissing. Too bad she ran after him.”

“You would not believe what a mummy would do for a Klondike Bar.”

“If a man can't build his own house out of lumber, he's a pansy. I once did it without power tools when they dropped me in the middle of Canada.”

Gramps is getting to the age where he wants to make sure his legacy lives on. He has no kids of his own even though he's been married three times, so if you want to crack this cookie jar of knowledge, get ready for lots of clear nights, fires, and s'mores. It's one long ride.

H8EZ87w.png
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2017
    I really should be sleeping right now, being tired and all, but I wanted to make a sim for you cast. xD
    So here she is... Jolene Beauchamp.

Name: Jolene Beauchamp
    Traits: Mean, materialistic, romantic (change as you like)
    Background information (optional): Well, change it as you like, but I imagined her as a person like this:
    • as naturally seductive as her namesake in the song with the same otherworldly appealing and traits in her physique - a natural temptress
    • sometimes her magnetismn even ensnares people, who aren't interested in her sex (thanks to her alluring voice and tempting everyday gestures)
    • in her Highschool years she was admired as a fashionista and idol, but also known as ice cold and a man eater
    • she appears indeed as very confident, fashionable, is rather direct and harsh and relentless, but not merciless
    • she somewhat dislikes people in general (adults, elderly, children... everyone), as she sees most of them as pathetic but also cannot be without social interaction, however, if she decides that she likes somebody (in a romantic or friendly way) she pursures that someone quite adamantly ... if she decides you both will be friends, then you will be friends, no objections allowed or even heard
    • but she is no people pleaser ... people please her! so she also comes as somewhat demanding in her attitude
    • she -rarely- means any ill will, but appears as rather mean in general ... her compliments almost always seem to the receiver rather backhanded
    • people often realise only afterwards that Jolene was trying to help, as her methods, her ways and her demanor seldom give it away ... not to forget her rather twisted morals
    • (she is the type to set you in flames if you're cold... she works effective and with great results, but you feel like you suffer from her help on the way more than before)
    • so far, she had one long-term friend in her live, but she doesn't see her anymore so often
    • she has a soft spot for transsexuals of either gender, as she finds them rather interesting from a fashioners point of view and relates to their feelings (probably being influenced by her first friend)
    • she currently doesn't really have a goal, so she does what she always had done: occupying herself, keeping her busy with other things. Be it fashion, messing with 'interesting' people (in good or bad ways ... well, with Jolene there isn't much a diffrence), ensnaring others, other thrilling things ........
    • she likes strawberries, fashion, flirting, people with a backbone
    • she dislikes: People (the ones she deems pathetic... so nearly everyone), waiting, not getting her way, dishonesty (generally, maybe with exceptions...) meek behaviour (meek, pathetic people, who are too dumb to follow her orders properly and too craven to admit their faults are.the.worst.)

Gallery link: you can find her under #Heartbeats
    CC links: all hair is from " mystuff " (Kiara Zurk), but like withe the rest, restyle to your hearts content :D
    Picture:
    14.05.17_00-02-5280sqb.png

Apparently the inspiration was the song(s) with the same name by Dolly parton, Miley Cyrus, Bosshoss etc.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Thank you everybody who has submitted! I've gone through and added everybody that I could find to my library, and messaged those that I couldn't find. These are all some pretty awesome sims! :) Can't wait to see them in game.

And with that being said, I think that it's time to close this casting call for now. :) Check out the story through the banner in my signature! ^-^
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    And... They're up! "The Cast for Villans"
    #villians #Silentwolf101
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Soon?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Oh hey. Would you look at that. I never posted the link to the story. >-> Whoops. Here it is! I've got one chapter up, and hit a minor road block with the second one, but hope to have it up soon! :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    I'm subscribed.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    How's this going?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2017
    Aww I didn't see this before, I would have liked to give a sim!! I'll give your story a read though!!
  • Options
    Still stuck?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Yes what ever became of this? I really like the beginning
  • Options
    Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I tried to start an update schedule, but unfortunately, failed in that. So, as per my usual style (unfortunately) my updates are moving rather slow. I've got the next chapter written out, just need to get the screenshots in place. :3
  • Options
    Sorry it took so long -- Another chapter is posted! And we get to meet one of the submissions. :)
    1.02:Sarah Bemix
    It’s almost like a game.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Another post coming soon :|