Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Door to Door Stuff Pack (+NPCs)

isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Find the perfect door for your sims home, and better yet, complete it with doorbells and welcome mats, and better yet, welcome or decline a variety of new NPCs including Salesman, Trash Collectors, Milkmen, Burglars, Sing-o-grams and more!

New Jobs- Work as a Maid, Door-to-Door Salesman, or as a less than savory Buglar! Travel to other sims' homes, to clean, make a sale, or swipe something valuable! Assign other NPC roles to sims and send them off to their jobs!

Design the perfect porch- Make your sims home more welcoming with customizable door bells, welcome mats, potted plants, bug zappers, alarms, patio chairs and more! Or keep other sims away with threatening signs!

Let the world come to your Sim- Order Chinese food, buy useless junk (a new collection like widgets in TS3) from a Salesman, have milk delivered every morning by the Milkman, and get a visit from a Community Organizer! But be careful not to fall prey to Bulgars, Con-men, and Pranksters!

Only half serious about the door thing but updates to NPCs would be awesome!!!
Post edited by isaiahzay on

Comments

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Eep! I love the idea of the Sing-o-grams; that could be something you could do after a date, lol. OR to ask someone out, I guess. OR better yet, they could just bring back all that stuff like.. "sending" love letters to your dates and bringing flowers to the door step, .... or... bags that are lit on fire....... :* (Is that a whistle emote?) well that's what I HOPE it is lol.

I love the idea of designing the perfect porch; all the stuff you said sounds amazing. Especially potted plants. I can always use new plants for my Sims houses. ♥

Yess! Ordering take out again. and of course! Burglars, I miss them so muchh! Just because it brought some drama to my household; and to my challenges.. because I'm already struggling with making sure my water and lights don't get shut off! why not bring a burglar to take something that I just worked so hard to save up for! YES, please, EA. @SimGuruLyndsay, @SimGuruGraham, @SimGuruDrake