Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The April Patch this year...

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
Shouldn't it have included or enabled "Multitasking" in the bowling gameplay?

The only thing that keeps me from buying the Bowling

(https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/915226/the-new-pack-is-very-underwhelming)

SP is the disappointing fact that sims remain dead silent waiting for their turn while others bowl on a bowling lane. I think it is very unacceptable.

Why hasn't the patch tackled this issue (that apprently quite a few people have pointed out quite a lot of times)???

Edit. Oh instead of including multitasking on a bowling lane to make the gameplay experience better, the company decided to start yet another challenge :(

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    They might still be working on a fix. We've only had the pack for about 2 weeks so a fix (if possible) could take longer.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    They might still be working on a fix. We've only had the pack for about 2 weeks so a fix (if possible) could take longer.

:) That is very hopeful. I really hope that they are working on it!!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don't believe at all that they are adding multitasking to a 10 dollar SP (if they can't even fix swim laps).
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    although this is something that seems to bother some players, i don't think they have acknowledged this as an issue, which means it probably isn't something you should expect to get "fixed" any time soon
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    In fact, I had invited another sim to bowl with my sim. Lilith Vator, that was the sim that I invited to bowl. And Lilith ended up bowling more than my sim did when they bowled together. My sim bowled more strikes than she did, but she ended up winning anyways because she bowled more. What is up with that?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »

(https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/915226/the-new-pack-is-very-underwhelming)

SP is the disappointing fact that sims remain dead silent waiting for their turn while others bowl on a bowling lane. I think it is very unacceptable.

Why hasn't the patch tackled this issue (that apprently quite a few people have pointed out quite a lot of times)???

Edit. Oh instead of including multitasking on a bowling lane to make the gameplay experience better, the company decided to start yet another challenge :(

That's not an issue. Graham said they intentionally did that cause chatting would
    make bowling too long.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »

That's not an issue. Graham said they intentionally did that cause chatting would
    make bowling too long.
    However CLP, there's a problem with that. And that even I can see when I'm watching sims bowl. Especially if they are bowling alone. These little breaks that they put in have also increased the time that it takes for a sim to finish a game. Especially if the sim bowling solo. There is no reason for a sim who's bowling solo to have to wait their turn to bowl if they are bowling solo. It's like they are waiting for the invisible sim to finish his or her turn. If anyone can make sense of that, then I'm happy for them.
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    If they do that I hope they add talking while fishing. Or hike together during camping trips. Or a easier way to bring toddlers to restaurants. Or... Oh....