Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which beans do exist?

I managed to collect the angry, sad, playful and self-assured beans. However, making Plant Sims happy and concentrated didn't work - they said they were not in the right mood for a bean. So which beans shall I collect? Is there a grey "boring bean"? Or even a yellow "shameful bean"??

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited April 2017
    you're missing uncomfortable and flirty
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Ah ok, it's confident in English. I have that bean and also the angry one. I must try uncomfortable and perhaps inspired.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Ah ok, it's confident in English. I have that bean and also the angry one. I must try uncomfortable and perhaps inspired.

sorry, i typed the wrong ones at first, but i edited my post with the correct ones that you're missing :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I'm only missing the uncomfortable one. It's been almost 5 sim days and I have yet to see a sim plant who has it. I don't want to cheat...just yet >:)
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    edited April 2017

sorry, i typed the wrong ones at first, but i edited my post with the correct ones that you're missing :)

That was correct and now I have them all!!

beanscljw8g5zms.jpg
  • Options
    OMG!! I didn't expect this! Aaaargggh!
    treey8h9v0fubt.jpg

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    WHAT IS THAT?!?
  • Options
    WHAT IS THAT?!?

The tree with the portal to the hidden fruit.
  • Options
    jeanniebeansjeanniebeans Posts: 44 Member
    I couldn't find any plantsims in the correct moods. So I trapped them on my lot until they were uncomfortable, made enemies with them until I got one angry and summoned the Tragic Clown to get a sad sim....not really cheating, just work arounds ;)
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited April 2017
    They've gone completely nuts. Is nuts on the interdict list?
    ETA: reference the SIZE of the TRRREEEEE..EEE...EEEEEEE. !
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I couldn't find any plantsims in the correct moods. So I trapped them on my lot until they were uncomfortable, made enemies with them until I got one angry and summoned the Tragic Clown to get a sad sim....not really cheating, just work arounds ;)

What??? They have to be in the right mood??? (S'cuse the many q. marks) ?????????????????????????????
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    All the beans if you cheat are in buydebug.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2017

Now where is the fun in that ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

Now where is the fun in that ;)
    It might be useful if you quickly need a plantsim for a Let's Play.
  • Options
    I planted my Plant Sim fruit and it is growing now ... sadly into an exact copy of the banana tree.
  • Options
    Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    I agree the tree size is a bit ridiculous. I'll bet SimGuruGnome had a hand in this....
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited April 2017
    I've got all of them except the Sad one. I should have enough time to get it except cheating. This challenge is ideal for my current family actually because I'm playing an alien sim as a "fae" creature with her human husband and 2 kids. I kinda wish I'd thought of getting the Vampire pack first so the family could be immortal, but I started the family before I bought the paack. Oh well! Perhaps further down the genealogy. In the meantime, I'm eager to try out this version of Plantsims.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.