Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Company Challenge ***help me build the rules****

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
I'm still building the rules as I'm still play testing the challenge, please ask question or recommend me something

This is a re-skin challenge for Amazon Challenge (so yeah I kind of stole the template rule, because I’m lazy )

Amazon Company Challenge
Amazon Company is making a franchise program and they want you to become the CEO of the most prestigious product delivery company branch. It’s time for a young ambitious man to take this place.

Beginning
  • Begin with a YA Male
  • He didn’t need to be beautiful
  • He needs to be Ambitious
  • You need to start in an empty lot (Preferably the biggest and if you have city living, choose one of the penthouses) and it will be the office. anyone who "live" in the lot are workers
Rules
  • Because its an amazon company their company policy only allow male worker. Female worker are allowed but only as assistant, secretary, and cleaning service, You can have them do all three (it’s even recommended)
  • Female don’t have their own office. They need to tend the needs of the male workers like cooking and cleaning “female stuff”.
  • There are no breeding female slaves, in fact you can’t woohoo with your female worker because it’s not appropriate and could cause work scandal. (you can do it covertly, as long as no one is watching)
  • All worker, regardless of gender, who have enough scandal will be fired. (you can take the fire part literary or not, if you like murdering people like me, well, you can burn them, if not, just delete them from the existence)
  • You may recruit a worker every four weeks (You can add one though after two weeks at the start).
  • You can also add a female assistant, secretary, or cleaning service, but only a maximum of two
  • Since there’s no breeding, there won’t be a female born in the company, although your daughter won’t receive any inheritance. Rules on inheritance next
  • Female assistant or secretary cannot get a job and can only leave the lot if she’s a personal assistant of the CEO.
  • There’s no children in the company but teenage freelancer had to go to school
  • Newcomers shall not bring in any money. To get rid there money do this:
  • Enter: Testingcheats true Then Money x (x is amount)
  • When a men is about to married throw a bachelor party for him, and yes you could marry just not among the co-worker since it would be awkward in the workplace
  • Anyone could become the CEO of the company, it’s whoever are able to convince the shareholder. It’s most likely the son of the CEO or his daughter’s husband. If there’s non, you could either call for bankruptcy or pick from your CEO’s most trusted person. Also if the CEO have well-known scandal he could be forced to retire.
  • Everyone can marry but it’s just a status and for getting children, the wife need to be at home taking care of the children, you know female stuff. Do not move your wife and if you have a child with her he/she need to stay at home. Male teenager can work at the company as a freelance teenager. To get a child, you can either visit them at “your house” and try for baby. You can also go try for baby anywhere else (especially if your wife is homeless) including the office by building a private try for baby room.
  • To get to a certain position they need to at least have some skill-points in most of the specializations and have to fulfil a certain traits. They also need to have a fitting job (if possible). This is if nothing else is mentioned. Upon getting a promotion, they can change to a more fitting career.
  • (optional) Male worker doing feminine stuff like cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children/toddler is an embarrassment. If he’s caught doing it, you can have him get the embarrassing moddlet using any mods that can do that or console command.
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
Post edited by AkramA on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Position/Title

Founder
    The one who bought the franchise right, he’s automatically the CEO too.
    Required Traits: Ambitious

CEO
    He will run the company. He is the owner of the company. He could also cover one of the other position except for HRD Manager. He could get any job.
    Skills: Charisma

Worker
    Anyone who work at the company including female worker.

Human Resource Department Manager
    He is in charge of recruiting new recruit and teaching them skills that they need to accomplish more to the recruit later. Since this job isn’t really a job he could get another title.
    Skills: Charisma
    Required Traits: Outgoing, Good, Cheerfull

Head of Grocery Delivery Division
    He is in charge of manufacturing food product, He could do work as a chef but this is optional. If he did pick chef, he’s allowed to cook and won’t cause embarrassment. If you have Get to Work you can have him work as scientist but don’t follow him at work.
    Skills: Gardening, Fishing
    Required Traits: Loves the Outdoor, Foodie, Glutton

Creative Director
    He is the one who plan advertisement for the company and lead the creative aspect of the company either by writing or painting. You can also use photography skill if you have Get to Work by shooting at model for the advertisement. His job is painter, programmer, and writer
    Skills: Programming, Painting, Writing
    Required Traits: Creative, Genius, Art Lover

Wife
    They’re not supposed to live on the same lot but they’re the one who care for the children at home.
    Preferable Traits: Family Oriented

Trainee/Intern
    Trainees are worker that are added without any position yet. Intern are teenager who work for the company, CEO’s sons need to become an intern before he could get the CEO title. Other workers children are also getting the internship a lot easier.

Shareholder
    They are the worker who work until their elder and have bought a share of the company. They could retire at anytime and move to their wife’s house. They’re the one who decided which of the CEOs son will be replacing the retired/death CEO.

CEO’s Daughter
    She couldn’t work even as assistant/cleaning service/secretary but if the CEO had no son, a worker who married her can become the CEO.

Assistant/Cleaning Service/Secretary
    Is a female worker who attend to the workers need. An Assistant will schedule lunch break by cooking the meal, Cleaning service clean after them, and Secretary is the CEO’s most trusted female worker and she does scheduling stuff. She can’t marry because she chose to work rather than taking care of family. You can only have two so it’s recommended that you just have them do all three jobs and just call her female workers.

More coming please suggest more position!

Tips!
    *Different position should wear different colours and clothing.

Post edited by AkramA on
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Recruitment
    (Optional)
    A recruitment is how you get a worker. There are two ways of getting recruitment.
    1. CEO or the HRD Manager should make friends with any Young Adult and until he becomes friends you can ask them to "move in". He (or she) shouldn't bring any money. This can only be done once every four weeks and you can only do this on generation 1.
    2. HRD Manager is able to add up to 6 teenage sims for internship program until they're a young adult. Once the teenager grew up into a young adult you need to determine if he deserves a position. If he doesn't, fire him.

There is set of criteria on how to know if the intern deserves a position
    • Has a right skill point to fulfill a certain position.
    • Has a good relation with co-worker, or at least had no bad relation with the HRD Manager or the CEO
    • Intern with more connection are prioritized. A connection is if the intern is a related with one of the active worker or the shareholder.
    Exception for this is the CEO's son as he will always be accepted as a worker. CEO's daughter, however, is not allowed join internship program as she is not allowed to work at the company.

Scandal System
    Scandal is an infamy for the worker. If a worker has a scandal, either the HRD Manager or The CEO have a right to fire him. If the HRD Manager has a high scandal the CEO have a right to fire him. If the CEO have a high scandal, the Shareholder will stage a forced retirement for the CEO.

List of Scandal:
    • Have a fight with another co-worker.
    • Be disliked by most co-worker
    • Being mean to CEO
    • Having caught stealing something belonging to the company
    • Female Co-Worker getting married
    • Having caught woohooing with another co-worker
    • Having caught cheating on wife
    • Money Laundry (?)
    • Murder (?)
    • ***please suggest more****
    Post edited by AkramA on