Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter!

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
Greetings we are now in April, and Easter is just around the corner, so I am wondering if EA or the Gurus got anything set for that day, I am hoping that they are going to have more then 1 Egg for the collection, cause we are up to 12 Eggs so far, we need to get past the next number, cause I for one do not want to ever see that number in My game, cause to Me it is just horrible, I go from 12 to 14 and skip over that number, :) anyway, I hope there is New stuff for Easter, it would be nice if our Sims had New Easter clothes to wear as well, at least I hope so, :)
What do you all think bout having more stuff for Easter, wouldn't that be nice?

Comments

• Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited April 2017
    Well, sorry to say something irrelevant, but
    Speaking of Easter, I am wondering if there will be an Easter sale on Origin xD.

And I would of course like to see more stuff for Easter. New Easter clothes sound fabulous!
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    Having more holiday-related SP's would be great! (all the more effective if there were to be a Seasons pack~)

I hope for another sale of Sims packs soon! (I missed out on getting the City Living pack on sale so I'm waiting + hoping to get it whenever the next sale will be...)
  • Options
    Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Wondering about a sale is never a bad thing. :D

And another issue with that unlucky number in a collection is that it makes it hard to display the items nicely.
  • Options
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Speaking of Easter, I am wondering if there will be an Easter sale on Origin xD.

And I would of course like to see more stuff for Easter. New Easter clothes sound fabulous!

I was thinking we need more holiday type clothes , so Easter clothes is needed, :)
  • Options
    One can only hope that they have a Easter Sale for those who still need to buy packs, I do not need that but I can hope that others can, :)
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member

I was thinking we need more holiday type clothes , so Easter clothes is needed, :)

Yes, I think so too.
    So far we've got 'Christmacy' clothes and hats, so I hope to see some Easter-themed clothes like shirts with cute eggs printed on them.
    And also I hope they'll come out for free :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Yes, I think so too.
    So far we've got 'Christmacy' clothes and hats, so I hope to see some Easter-themed clothes like shirts with cute eggs printed on them.
    And also I hope they'll come out for free :)

I want Dresses and suit type clothes to be able to take Easter pictures of My Sim Families, :)
    I am so hoping that they add a pack for Toddler stuff, cause they do need more clothes , items, and Hair.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well the first year was 10 eggs and last year 2 more were added so if they do whole egg thing again this year they might add two more.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Well the first year was 10 eggs and last year 2 more were added so if they do whole egg thing again this year they might add two more.

I can only hope that is true, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

I'll ask SimGuruDrake on Twitter.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    If they go the Egg Route, what about a nice case for our collection, perhaps a fancy glass one? Maybe getting too close now, but there's always next year.

Easter "Fascinators" would be fun, and would fit in with the Derby and other countries' spring races as well.
  • Options

I'll ask SimGuruDrake on Twitter.

Thank you Cat, much appreciated.
  • Options
    If they go the Egg Route, what about a nice case for our collection, perhaps a fancy glass one? Maybe getting too close now, but there's always next year.

Easter "Fascinators" would be fun, and would fit in with the Derby and other countries' spring races as well.

Yes we do need something better to put the eggs in for display, since all I put mine in is the chest, but that does not show them off at all, it only puts them in storage where you can not see them, great Ideas, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    waiting for easter to start in game, no jamine on my cell yet...hurry guru's easters almost here
  • Options
    applehartapplehart Posts: 83 Member
    I never collected any eggs so I would be open to another hunt event!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Feed me chocolate and I'll be happy!
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Tbh id rather would have silly Easter-bunny esque clothes instead of eggs again.
  • Options
    I can not believe that I have not seen anything bout Easter yet from EA or Maxis or Gurus, because I have on 2 other games I play a date in which their events for Easter will be starting, I so hope we hear or see something soon bout Easter, if not I will be upset since I am one of those who do like the Egg hunt and such, :)
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited April 2017
    I would love for there to be a hunt for some eggs! That would keep me happy.
    Post edited by AvaSims4080 on
  • Options
    I would love for there to a hunt for some eggs! That would keep me happy.

So far we are up to 12 eggs to find from last year, hope they add like 2 more at least, :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    When we were kids, my parents taped coins and a bill on our eggs when we hunted them, LOL.

I say put the "Pretty Pixies" trait to use with Easter. It would be nice for our sims to find eggs with money on them.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    When we were kids, my parents taped coins and a bill on our eggs when we hunted them, LOL.

I say put the "Pretty Pixies" trait to use with Easter. It would be nice for our sims to find eggs with money on them.
    The Easter eggs do have money attached to them if you sell them.

• Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited April 2017
    If anyone wants some maxis-match Easter-themed clothing and decorations and is ok with cc, you can see here: nolan-sims.tumblr.com/post/141364341877/a-collaboration-between-deeetron-nolan-sims But, anywho, yes, Easter things would be cute in game (besides the Easter eggs that we already have, ofc!)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Now that we have toddlers it would be cool to be able to have an easter egg hunt.