Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Super Dating (SEASON 3 CHAPTER 1 IS UP!!)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I forgot to post the new chapter, sorry :(

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Have you ever asked What If? Erin is asking this a lot this chapter find out if she gets any answers.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I knew it's been a long time but I'm still doing this story! New chapter out!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Is this true? Oh, golly! Do I ever have something to look forward to for my morning reading! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Is this true? Oh, golly! Do I ever have something to look forward to for my morning reading! :)

It's true! Enjoy!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I want to truly apologize to my readers. I have not been fair to you. I know how frustrating it is to read a story that doesn't stay active. I will try to be better about posting updates. That being said this is an update I've been looking forward to posting. This story line was something I couldn't wait to get to. I hope you guys enjoy it!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I promise I will finish this season! There's only a few more episodes left. Thank you to those fans who are still reading.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    You've met Erin and have hopefully grown to love her. Now it's time to Meet the Parents! This is the last chapter before the season finale of season 2!!
    Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    It's been a long time coming and I apologize for the wait but the final chapter of Season 2 is here!!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter 11 - Here Comes the Bride

KdSwBnX.jpg

Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    It's unbelievable but I'm starting Season 3 of Super Dating! There will be no schedule for this. I will try and get out chapters when I can.
    Hopefully there won't be too long waits in between :)
    suRdkSd.jpg