Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please?

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
Hello. First off, thank you, developers, for all the items and features we have in the game so far.

Second, this post is yet another post of mine that includes the list of things I wish for the game in hopes of developers reading it and hopefully making these happen in the near future.

1. a pool table
2. more arcade game machines : a 'pump-it-up' arcade machine, smaller-sized arcade game machines for two sims or one sim, an air hockey table and so on
3. -
4. -
5. a skate board and a skateboard half pipe
6. a hover board
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. a small soccer field (like the one in the sims 2)
11. a trempolin
12. a photo booth (like the one in the sims 2) ; different from the photo studio thing in ts4
17. -
18. celebrities and superstars(boyband, girl groups, singers, actors and actresses)
19. -
20. hotels (rental venue in all worlds)
21. -
22. -
23. teens a little bit shorter than YA and adults
24. LOUNGE Chairs on which sims can sit with their legs stretched - speaking of it, sims stretching their legs on the beds as well(relax on the bed)
25. hammocks! HAMMOCKS, please!
26. the action of flying a kite XD
27. university life!! UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, YAs go to school and take classes, listening to lectures :)
29. bunk beds
30. spiral staircases
31. -
32. vehicles : cars, bicycles, motorcycles, helicopters and perhaps boats
33. having garage and yard sales
34. laptops

35. (Musical intruments) electric guitar
36. (Musical intruments) bass guitar
37. -

38. (Musical intruments) harp
39. (Musical intruments) cello
40. double bass - I just love music..
41. All together BAND JAMMING! (Like the one in the sims 2)

42. a pinball game machine
43. action of sitting on the floor (not just on a chair)...maybe..??

44. Sims2 "Castaway" Themed pack
45. Midieval themed pack
46. In-game photo shooting for groups of 3-8 sims (Now we can take in-game pics only with at best 2 sims)
47. more new vacation getaways(destinations) - where there are sand BEACHES in which sims can go and swim

<Sports!>
48. playing catch ball
49. playing frisbee
50. playing badminton / badminton court
51. table tennis court and playing table tennis
52. Golf country club or minigolf course

53. having a chat while sitting on the floor (like 'hang out' interaction in ts2)
54. Urinals for men's restrooms
55. -
56. -
57. archery
58. World Edit Mode
59. the action of "dancing together" not like 'dance together' in the sims 4 style.. but the sims 2 style ; dancing with a special someone!!
60. the action of "slow dance" or "dance closely"
61. bathroom stalls
62. bathroom wall showerheads
63. -
64. vending machines for beverages, snacks or even pizza :)
65. -
66. a chalkboard or a white board with markers on which sims can write something
67. -
68. a hair dryer (maybe as clutter)
69. -
70. a sewing machine (for deco)
71. Some changes in retail stores ; I hope sims can buy the things that cannot be found in the build/buy mode inventories from retail stores. Maybe it's impossible...
72. Grocery stores (like the one in the sims 2)... maybe hopeless...
73. Rocking chairs
74. body hair
75. more tattoos
76. Why don't townies use an arcade game machine in a venue autonomously??? I am hoping for a change of that; for any sims to voluntarily go and play with things like an arcade game machine and a foosball table and dart boards.
77. Building apartments from scratch
78. a waffle machine
79. a snow cone machine
80. farms
81. (for interior design) decks that can be used INSIDE the house, not only for outside of the house (like the one in the sims 2)
82. Home Business (Why can't sims start business at their own place? :( )

Please could you make these happen, developers? Thank you.

"-" indicates things that are now in the game or what I don't wish for anymore. To my surprise, quite a few of my wishes came true.
Post edited by EpicSims on

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes to a lot of these but this will most likely be moved to the ideas corner section.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Making stuff probably isn't the hard part for them. It's probably working out how they can sell them to us.

They probaby make stuff, then remove it and think - "Mmm, we can put that into something else and sell that separate."

They probably have pool tables and arcade machines already - then thought, "Mmm, we can hold these back".

They probably have a whole queue of stuff that they have made - all lined up, waiting to be selected.
  • Options
    FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    A lot of great items! They will hopefully make it in future expansions!
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!