Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge: The Hiddles

LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
This is not my first attempt at the 100 baby challenge, but hopefully by keeping my progress posted I can actually finish it this time. That being said, I'd like to introduce you to my matriarch...
Amelia Hiddle

20mssi.png

She's romantic, loves the outdoors, and just so happens to be a kleptomaniac. She also wants to be a curator. She knows all of this, but what she doesn't know is that she's about to be the leader of one rather large family.

I'm not sure how much of a story this is going to be. It'll probably just have some story-like elements to it. I will update at the end of each sims week so I can hopefully keep a decent pace going. Also, if you're interested, the link to the family tree is below. Just keep in mind that it'll be kind of small until the number of babies picks up :) I hope you enjoy!

The Hiddle Family Tree
Post edited by LyniaSC on

Comments

• Options
    lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    Good luck on your challenge :) Are you going to play through the generations or will Amelia give birth to all 100? :)
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    lunabelle wrote: »
    Good luck on your challenge :) Are you going to play through the generations or will Amelia give birth to all 100? :)

Thanks :) I'll probably play through the generations but I haven't completely decided yet. I'll probably just do everything on a whim (no pun intended) and roll with whatever ends up happening.
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    She's very pretty
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    SaviourofpotatoesSaviourofpotatoes Posts: 111 Member
    G'luck with your challenge, she's a pretty sim as is the one in your avatar.
  • Options
    lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    How are you getting on with your challenge so far? :)
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!