Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Date Stories

My current Sim, Jacob, recently went through a rather angry divorce. His klepto, master criminal, wife (Klio) was cheating on him with the hunky neighbor. He suspected their first child was not his. When she got pregnant again, he decided to end it. She moved in with her boyfriend, taking their toddler with her.

Imagine Jacob's surprise when he gets a call from Klio letting him know that her baby was his! He decided to raise his daughter, and she is doing well.

Romantically though, Jacob was a bit gun shy. He is being a bit of a player at the moment. He is currently working on the Serial Romantic aspiration.

He had a date with a random elder. The date was going rather badly. His date just didn't want to sit and chat. They decided maybe chat was overrated, so they just decided to woo hoo.

Sadly, the date ended (unsuccessfully) with her death. Is it bad that I laughed when the game told me the date was unsuccessful just as Grimmy was doing his deed?

I also laughed when I noticed that his date was both dead AND uncomfortable.

So tell us about your bad dates. Sim dates. There are other forums for YOUR bad dates.

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I have no bad date stories. My Sims are using expecting their first child together within a few hours of first meeting each other. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    PoKiTauru5PoKiTauru5 Posts: 105 Member
    I had a date sorta ruined because of the tragic clown making both my sims depressed :(

Only then I discovered that the clown painting summons him. Lol.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    This was a LONG time ago but I still laugh about and it is one of the best moments of non modded game...LOL!

Shinya was having an affair with Bella and they were having their fun in a hotel room When Mortimer walked in. Mortimer was so outraged that he died right there in the hotel room. Shinya died of embarrassment and then Bella died after seeing both Mortimer and Shinya dead on the floor and the Grim Reaper had refused her request to save Shinya. So I would have to say that is bad date...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    My current Sim, Jacob, recently went through a rather angry divorce. His klepto, master criminal, wife (Klio) was cheating on him with the hunky neighbor. He suspected their first child was not his. When she got pregnant again, he decided to end it. She moved in with her boyfriend, taking their toddler with her.

Imagine Jacob's surprise when he gets a call from Klio letting him know that her baby was his! He decided to raise his daughter, and she is doing well.

Romantically though, Jacob was a bit gun shy. He is being a bit of a player at the moment. He is currently working on the Serial Romantic aspiration.

He had a date with a random elder. The date was going rather badly. His date just didn't want to sit and chat. They decided maybe chat was overrated, so they just decided to woo hoo.

Sadly, the date ended (unsuccessfully) with her death. Is it bad that I laughed when the game told me the date was unsuccessful just as Grimmy was doing his deed?

So tell us about your bad dates. Sim dates. There are other forums for YOUR bad dates.

As far as dates go, it could be better (and couldn't get much worse) :D

All I've had happen is a waitress drop a plate of food.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member

How to follow that up?
    I wasn't going to tell you the one about the date to Magnolia Falls Mall where there was absolutely nothing to do and no place to sit...but...(oops! I just did) :o ....no way I could come up with a story as good as yours.

That was classic :p
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member

Ahaha! Those stories are amazing! I've never had anyone drop dead on a date like that before. The worst I've had doesn't quite compare to that, but:

My sim took her shotgun boyfriend out on a date. The boyfriend turned out to be a real 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I tried to make my sim be nice, but all her attempts at kindly talking resulted in a negative interaction. So, I did what I normally do when that happens: I let them steer the conversation without my help. My sim threw punch on him and they got into a fist fight :joy:

This is why you don't rush into a relationship!
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    My sim went on a date with a handsome stranger. Turns out her date was a vampire with the withered stomach weakness. He spent the entire date eating food then vomiting. It was horrible.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    In my rotational save, Candy called up Akira and asked him on a date, which he accepted. They went to the Von Haunt estate and were having a grand old time together until Candy got stuck spinning in circles halfway through the date. She told Akira the date was terrible and to never call her again. Hey, it wasn't his fault that you decided to spin in a circle instead of woohooing in the bush like I directed you for what was left of the date. That's all on you, Candy.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My bad date story was in TS3 and Don Lothario asked my sim on a date though his chosen place to have it was not very date like if you want to have a bunch of ghosts from the cemetery to interrupt it LOL So his date place was you guessed it the cemetery. I found that disturbing but then how well does anyone truly know Don Lothario?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Let's just say I took them (bf/gf both in my household) to a fancy place with a plan to get engaged following a luxurious dinner...... and it ended up with him getting food poisoning & mourning the death of an elder on the lot, and her autonomously flirting with another guy on the lot making her boyfriend extremely jealous (he has the jealous trait too lol) and then she passed out from exhaustion and he fist-fought the guy who she flirted with and lost.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    In sims 3, my sim asked out a girl to a date at the pool, only to find out she was hydrophobic.

In sims 4, one of my serial romantic sims accidentally woohooes baako Chang to death. Whoopsies.

But that's about it. Nothing else too exciting.
  • Options
    ThatAwkwardSimmerThatAwkwardSimmer Posts: 88 Member
    My sim had been dating someone for a few days, and she took him out somewhere. (Though not exactly in date format.) She had food in her inventory for a little "picnic" in fashion district. (It was in TS4) He wasn't eating everything like all the other greedy sims, so I thought we should talk. The only food we'd had was meat, and I hadn't gotten anything else out of the inventory. Turns out he was a vegetarian.
    FlawlessFirstBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I didn't think I had much in this category but I had a few, though not the worst in this list at all.

A couple had a few nice, easy dates and became boyfriend/girlfriend. Everything seemed normal but the guy seemed to always be sick. They woohooed several times on different days and after each time, the guy would go throw up. That relationship did not work out.

I don't have many problems with random flirtiness or flirting with others in front of spouses. I did have once not long ago where it happened during Salim Benali's wedding. The couple got married and then everyone headed to the bar to start drinking. The bride autonomously flirted at Bjorn Bjergsen in front of his wife and the new groom. The groom spent the rest of the party in a rage but fortunately it happened after they'd actually married, so I just rolled with it. It never happened again and was out of character so I just said that the bride got drunk and the groom got overly emotional.

Also, for some reason, Bjorn Bjergsen has quite the effect on ladies in my game. Lol. I like him well enough but my female sims REALLY seem to like him and he experiences a lot of chaos.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    In my storyline my vampire Alexandra made Geoffrey Landgraab her boyfriend so he'd leave his wife (later she dumped him and drained his life spirit). They went on a date, and I thought it might be a good idea for Alexandra to use the alluring visage.

Well, it most definitely was the worst idea ever. Because of the alluring visage other sims showed up around them to flirt with her all the time. She kept commanding them to leave, but it didn't help. Geoffrey just got really sad, and their romance bar kept dropping. Only then I turned of the alluring visage, but it was too late already. Especially, because Alexandra, obviously, can't go out before the sun is down, so it was really late at night and by then Geoffrey just fell asleep on a sofa.

I had to end the date then. But I think I still actually got a silver medal from it!
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    In TS3, I had a sim that just couldn't get a break, poor thing. It doesn't matter with who she flirted, EVERYONE rejected her, even the father of her child (the fathering happened [rather difficultly] during a "date" for the sole purpose of getting her pregnant, because she had only one friend and her life felt empty). Naturally, the father rejected her romantic interactions and was mean with her even when she presented him with their baby. She promptly removed him from her life on the beach that day.
    The only sim who was interested in her, was an elderly Geoffrey Landgraab, who was her co-worker. They found each other attractive and he kept saying flirty stuff to her, so she went with it and asked him on a date. It was going awesomely until she chose the "embrace" option and WHOOPS she finds out that he is married. Dump. He continued sending her letters and gifts in the mail until he died, though. Oh well, she was broke so she sold the stuff.

Shame, when her baby became a child, I sent them to a resort for the weekend to have some mother-son bonding time. Shortly after they arrived, it started to rain and they had nothing to do together except watch TV and stuff themselves at the buffet. She tried flirting with a guy there but he rejected every single romantic interaction except "give flowers". She gave him, like, 20 bouquets but he wasn't taking anything else. I even cheated to make them best friends and he still rejected her. I think she was cursed.