Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine out 1 employee not showing up?

I own 2 different restaurants and every time I open either one, all except one of my employees does not show up the whole day.

It isnt always the same sim - restaurant #1 has employees Eliza, Moira, Eva, Zoe, Pearl, and Anaya. Eliza never showed up one day - she is one of my 3 waitresses so i did the shift without her anyway, and the next time i was there zoe never showed up (i had to close and reopen because zoe is the hostess so nobody could be seated). When i reopened (same day immediately after closing) zoe showed up so all employees were there. But then the next time, Eva wasnt there. Again i closed and reopened and eva still never showed

At my other restaurant i have vlad, jason, marcus, marisol, tory, and greta. One day marcus didnt show and he is the host so i closed and reopened and he still didnt show. I close and reopen again and he still didnt. So i went home. Next day i tried again and he showed up but marisol AND vlad did not.

What is happening?? I have mc command that is my only mod ... i uninstalled it though after it was happening the first few times, and it is still happening with no mods installed. I repaired the game in origin too.

Any ideas? Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    this has been happening even with my Retail Stores, all but one or two of my employees are unaccounted for, when I show up as a Guest/customer, not as the manager my employees show up when I'm the manager and I open. But when I rotate households and shop as a guest, at least one or two of the employees I hired doesn't show up instead, they are random, newly generated NPCs.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    this has been happening even with my Retail Stores, all but one or two of my employees are unaccounted for, when I show up as a Guest/customer, not as the manager my employees show up when I'm the manager and I open. But when I rotate households and shop as a guest, at least one or two of the employees I hired doesn't show up instead, they are random, newly generated NPCs.

Hmm.. strange things are happening! Lol maybe because i didnt update with the patch yet?? Ill see if it stops when i do that
  • Options
    labluver1labluver1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was having the same exact issue. The way I was able to get around this was to fire all waiters/waitresses except the first one you are given and then use the cheat testingcheats true followed by bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWaiter_1 true

So far it seems to have fixed the issue.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Sounds like many of the people who worked at my restaurant job...

We call that a firing!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png