Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cany you build on Sixam?

AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
It would be interesting but not totally needed for my story if you could. Cos now that my alien has discovered Sixam, her homeworld and her family she would like to stay there.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I haven't actually done it myself, but I asked "How many buildable lots are there in the game?" last week. My only response was yes, that Sixam is buildable.
  • Options
    Could an alien live there? Or would they only be able to live on Earth?
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    The buildable space isn't very big. I haven't done it for a while so I don't remember if you have to use the cheat code.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    there is no room there to build, so I would say no you can not build, unless they make it bigger sometime maybe.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    It also has no bathroom.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    ferret9005 wrote: »
    It also has no bathroom.

True that, :)
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    You can build on Sixam before your next visit use the cheat bb.enablefreebuild and once there you should be able to click on the build icon, this is the same cheat you use to change the hospital, police station and science lab.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    So if I put a house there off the gallery could they move thir or would it be like putting a house on top of a restaurant? Theres always a button to go home?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    So if I put a house there off the gallery could they move thir or would it be like putting a house on top of a restaurant? Theres always a button to go home?

they can't "Move" there hidden worlds like Sylvan Glade, the Forgotten Grotto, and Sixam, you can make it livable but no sim can own it entirely.

I did the same thing with Sylvan Glade, Long ago I built a house there and it was "Home" away from Home. your sim will always have the button to go home.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    What happens if you were to build on Sixam but your top level scientists gets the work task to attend the alien party on Sixam? Will it glitch and break the game?
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    You'll break space-time and we will all die.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    as has been mentioned, you can build on sixam but it requires a cheat to do. as for the party thing, most people that build there seem to either do it after a max level scientist (so they won't get the party again) or leave the bottom area (mostly) the same with stairs leading up to the second floor, where they start their actual build (or down into a basement, but i see so few people using basements anywhere)

you can also use the same cheat to build in the other hidden lots (mostly sylvan glade and forgotten grotto). there have been some interesting builds for those, like a wedding chapel in the glade or a vampire mansion/club in the grotto. for these two, you can also set a meditation stool in them (with spa day) and sims that have high enough wellness can teleport to them while meditating. sadly, sixam is too far away for that to work (in my game, aliens do seem to like meditating on it while i'm visiting the planet, though)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Also you must keep in mind for that world. If you ever play in the Science Career, there is a job requirement that requires you to send your sim there to attend a party. It will be filled with a bunch things for the party. The reason I know this is because a while back I put a pretty nice alien type home in there, and later on my sim had to go there for a party. It was really crammed because it had the house I built, and all the party stuff in as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top