Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Bowling Stuff Countdown (RELEASED!!!)

Comments

• Options
    IhascandyIhascandy Posts: 67 Member
    So excited!
    44318e6415ea052bd5b7c38074aad0aa.png
    That's one small step for a sim... one giant leap for simkind...

• Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    It's out on Origin :)
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I'm done installing mine :smiley:
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I agree it is getting boring.I wish it would've been something more than Bowling though.
    wasn't off topic but ok lol .I'm on the fence about this pack but I'm getting anyway

my sims need a new hobby. i use mods so the adults think jumping on each other counts as a hobby.

Yeah, like pool tables. We have had pool tables in everything Sims up until now. This pack would have been a good place to put it.
    I know that Simgurus have said that it would be to difficult and time consuming to bring us pool tables.... really? but they can give us bowling instead? Lame.......
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    It's not on my Origin yet! I have to wait 22 minutes!
    And then I have to go to work so I can't play it until tonight. I shall live vicariously through your happiness, however. Bowl a strike for the clown.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    AandasmumAandasmum Posts: 46 Member
    mines just finished downloading
  • Options
    Batman82497Batman82497 Posts: 365 Member
    I tried to buy the bowling stuff pack it through the sims 4 game but it wont let me
  • Options
    its not showing on my origin yet but i brought it from game uk so got the code earlier just had to wait till it became available
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited March 2017
    You need to relog into origin, because of an update to origin some you can get new stuff. Also to get the new unlocks.

Edit: I mean close it completely restart it.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2017
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    You need to relog into origin, because of an update to origin some you can get new stuff. Also to get the new unlocks.

He/she's right, it's there =)
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Downloading now
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options

i didnt have to restart it to get my purchase from gameuk to download as the link to download came up by itself .. what i mean is that origin itself is not showing it as being for sale yet (even after i closed it down and restarted after game downloaded)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aandasmum wrote: »

i didnt have to restart it to get my purchase from gameuk to download as the link to download came up by itself .. what i mean is that origin itself is not showing it as being for sale yet (even after i closed it down and restarted after game downloaded)

Yes, it is showing it. At least here it is ever since I've restarted.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Origin Store page still had it as Learn More or Add to Wishlist, but when I checked the Extra Content in my Game Library, it was available to purchase.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    interesting, i saw the game and clicked purchase, but the payment never went through. i logged out and in again and then the pack was gone? i'm confused lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Since when is asking when the game comes out on the east coast a violation of EA threads .If I said something that has caused someone to turn me in I'm sorry.I did not do anything wrong

It s not.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Since when is asking when the game comes out on the east coast a violation of EA threads .If I said something that has caused someone to turn me in I'm sorry.I did not do anything wrong

i agree you didn't. i just got back . but i've never reported anyone for anything.
  • Options
  • Options

It s not.

i think when new stuff is realeade trolls come out of hiding.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    GAH!!! I refreshed Amazon a hundred times and it's not on there yet. So, I bought it from Origin. Six of one half a dozen of the other. At least I have it now. Once the chores are done the McKenzie family and I are bowling our socks off!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well its on mine and just bough it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I got it. I shut Origin down and restarted and voila! There it was!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    XlHcf6g.png
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)