Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peanut butter sandwiches

why cant our sims make a plate of peanut butter sandwiches, surely if they can access them through the highchair. why not through the fridge??? they can get cereal why not peas and other foods. I'm sure they could in sims3.

Comments

• Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I've wondered this myself. Perhaps it's an incentive to use high chairs; you get different quick meals at the expense of dealing with an infuriating object. c':
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I wondered this too when we first got toddlers. I hope one day they'll liberate the highchair food and make it accessible by fridge to all ages.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Note to self: find out if this works without toddler in the family.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I hope they do liberate the foods. My kids and teens like chicken nuggets too lol
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I would like to have those though I was able to grab a pb&j sandwich for a toddler, who had already eaten, and then make my sim eat it instead...hmm I could go for one myself now heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes it's true, i want my children can eat some chicken nuggets :joy:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Note to self: find out if this works without toddler in the family.

I tried this today. Sadly, without a toddler in the house the interaction doesn't appear.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @Inna Minnit Thank you for trying.
  • Options
    Darth_Awesome12Darth_Awesome12 Posts: 16 Member
    Well, I do think that it would be ideal if the mom made PBJ sandwiches and put them on the table for my two kids and one teen when they come home from school. It has never occurred to me because in real life I am allergic to peanut butter. But now I think it would be nice in-game, personally.
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited March 2017
    I think its fun. Toddler food... seems realistic.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @Darth_Awesome12 welcome to the forum. we used to have this option in sims3, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or what we would call here in England jam. I forgot about it until I saw it in the options in the highchair. we definitely need these options in the fridge. I'm sorry your allergic to peanut butter. Its one of my staples.
  • Options
    Darth_Awesome12Darth_Awesome12 Posts: 16 Member
    @feetinstockings Aww, it's okay! I just break out in small rashes on both my arms when I touch the shell and I'll save the gross details. And I really appreciate the welcome. I do not mean to go off topic, but how do you start a discussion?
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    @feetinstockings Aww, it's okay! I just break out in small rashes on both my arms when I touch the shell and I'll save the gross details. And I really appreciate the welcome. I do not mean to go off topic, but how do you start a discussion?

@Darth_Awesome12 -- As a "New Member" (See your 'Rank' below your post count) you're not allowed to start new discussions just yet. There's a post here that describes how the system works and how to become a full member. Once your rank is "Member" you can start new discussions, edit posts, post images and so on.

Welcome to the forums!
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    MightyWhite96MightyWhite96 Posts: 5 New Member
    This is So so so unfortunate....my early morning sims addiction has got me looking into pb &j sandwiches for my SIM ppl!

And yes I believe in the sims3 it was possible for lunch. Man it's really Depressing of all the functions and things/items that are missing or unable to do in the sims4 ...along with just the straight Cost 4 Add on's it's just Crazy But I'm not surprised because the prices in the the sims 3 where as high I think in total the cost was like 900 hundo for all there pack's😣😵