Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think they will add more professions?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Average_simmerAverage_simmer Posts: 25 Member
    I would love to see active careers and active interactions like active school for kids and teens. Or even work from home careers like daycare from TS3.
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    I would love a Career where you could join the circus lol. No where for the clown costumes. I really want some random career options. Like so you can Do aerial silks and hoops, and maybe a career to be a magician, Party planner, A Fashion designer where you could have a sewing machine, and a fabric making machine, where you could actually design and create your own clothes instead of using mods, you could make them yourself. Or Jewelry designer, every time they find a crystal they could chisel it up into jewelry that you could actually design and wear. Or Factory jobs, More in Depth Art career where you could design sculptures that actually look like one of your own sims. Ice cream truck, how fun, all the kids could chase it around for a second.Tupperware, and make up, jewelry, lose weight wraps, and essential oils salesmen person. They could go door to door, or sell online, Or have a party to sell to everyone. Just like real life. Like instead of avoiding them on facebook. Your sim could try to avoid them to, it would be great:)) Maybe a inventor Career, I would buy them all. I want lots of specialty careers, that you could actually go to:)) I want them to make lots of random ones, That would make it so much fun:)))
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    A vet would be awesome. I hope they add more, even with the city living ones it's beginning to feel a bit repetitive for me
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I hope so. I remade a couple of sims from TS3 where one was a screenwriter and the other a storyboard artist. I'd love to see more careers in the field of TV and film. Stylists, architect, designers, and self-employment would be fantastic to have as well.