Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aspirations Need Updating

With the introduction of the 3 new jobs in City Living some aspirations that need job progression should change.
For example the Computer Whiz aspiration you need to be a tech guru career but this is a problem since technically Social Media career path should fall under that as well.

Either
A) Get rid of job requirements
or
B) Add jobs to them that fall in the same field of work.
IRJsECv.png

Comments

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I completely agree.
    I'd like to see more aspirations in general, really. They're really under-utilized.

Take Vampires, for instance. There's no "Vampire Groupie" aspiration in Romance, or "Vampire Slayer" in... I dunno. Knowledge? It could be all about maxing out Vampire Lore and growing/crafting Garlic.

Get to Work needed to introduce alien aspirations ("Alien Invader" would make a great Deviance goal, and a "Conspiracy Theorist" in Knowledge that has you want to unmask as many aliens as possible would've been amazing). There's no Sims-2 style "Golddigger" aspiration that has your Sim want to see the ghost of their rich spouse.

"Voidcritter Master" would've been awesome for child Sims (get a Voidcritter to level 10, collect all the cards).
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I agree. There needs to be more aspirations in general.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yeah we need improvements to the aspirations. They should give us a ton more because they're not even that hard to make. @kwanzaabot they could have even made a ufo aspiration, where your goal is to be abducted or spot ufos through the telescope. We really need a smaller telescope too.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Yeah we need improvements to the aspirations. They should give us a ton more because they're not even that hard to make. @kwanzaabot they could have even made a ufo aspiration, where your goal is to be abducted or spot ufos through the telescope. We really need a smaller telescope too.

I'm holding onto the hope we'll get a small telescope one day.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member

would be nice since honestly I play without aging on... my sims tend to eventually be a jack of all trades. gets rather.... odd.
    IRJsECv.png