Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Update: When I was going out of the building carrying the box of pizza that was left, I asked the boss if he wants it, and he told me to dump it for him. Ah, yes, dump it in my mouth, you mean.

KmbFL4N.jpg

Where else could he possibly mean?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    Update: When I was going out of the building carrying the box of pizza that was left, I asked the boss if he wants it, and he told me to dump it for him. Ah, yes, dump it in my mouth, you mean.

KmbFL4N.jpg

Throw it in the dustbin outside. I think that's what he actually meant. If he wanted me to bring it home, he would have just said, "Take it home."
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

KmbFL4N.jpg

Throw it in the dustbin outside. I think that's what he actually meant. If he wanted me to bring it home, he would have just said, "Take it home."

Wasteful.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    What is it like to have motivation?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

What is like to not have self esteem issues
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »

You're asking the wrong person. :')
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »

You're asking the wrong person. :')

I know I was just adding onto the wondering
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2018
    I’m building a house in TS4! :)
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

What sort?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member

KmbFL4N.jpg

Wasteful.

Eh, I would possibly do the same. As a boss, telling your co-workers to bring leftovers home on something that you intend to share for everybody feels a bit weird, lol.

But then again, in my opinion, asking the boss if they want some leftovers of something they just shared is somewhat rude in a way that you'd be better off eating it all yourself in front of them XD Well, at least the latter makes you look like you appreciate it.

So the kinda appropriate responses are probably either "Do what you want with it" or "Throw it out". But still, depends on the person, the former may or may not sound a bit offensive and implying that the boss have a feeling you want it since you go through to all the trouble to ask about it.

So yeah, that's what I said. A more passive in a way that I'm telling you "I don't care what happens to it anymore, do what you will".

Just my two cents.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options

What sort?

A 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. It’s going to have a fireplace too. I’ve got the house done and stuff, but it’s unfurnished. I’m going to move certain sims in it sometime. Once it’s done, I’ll share it here! (Or at least a WIP) :)
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your kawaii name?

Sparkle Sparks Bunny

What kind of monster has orange as their favorite color? D:

I love orange! It's so pretty.
  • Options

What sort?

A 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. It’s going to have a fireplace too. I’ve got the house done and stuff, but it’s unfurnished. I’m going to move certain sims in it sometime. Once it’s done, I’ll share it here! (Or at least a WIP) :)

Looking forward to seeing it!

Can someone please explain why my Sims are going around in their cold weather clothes when they're inside and the thermostat is set to "warmer"?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

What sort?

Can someone please explain why my Sims are going around in their cold weather clothes when they're inside and the thermostat is set to "warmer"?

Cuz the game is dumb.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What sort?

Cuz the game is dumb.

It cost me about 5x as much to pay the bill with heating, which is ridiculous.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    There's a kitty meowing on my doorstep.

Update: I went outside to pet kitty. She tried to get in, but she's not allowed. I feel bad now. She's still chilling out there.

Here's a picture
    5Oc72bW.jpg
  • Options

How much though? My spending can't even keep up with earnings this game has to offer #notsohumblebrag

The worst part, I didn't even cheat or use any exploit whatsoever to get here.

UcGHzou.png

and that's per family member/week.

On this kind of lot:

Hd0dOLG.png

I'm always looking for ways to dump my money other than liquefying it to my businesses and "testingcheats true; money 0"
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
  • Options
    She's still meowing on my doorstep. What do I do?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Let her in and feed her. Offer her some water too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to let her in. I'm just renting here for the summer. I might bring a water dish outside though, if she's still there.

Edit: She's gone :(
  • Options

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to let her in. I'm just renting here for the summer. I might bring a water dish outside though, if she's still there.

If she shows back up, you can let her in. On the off chance that you get caught, just explain that you were worried about her and plan on taking her to the humane society (or whatever it is you Canadians have)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

If she shows back up, you can let her in. On the off chance that you get caught, just explain that you were worried about her and plan on taking her to the humane society (or whatever it is you Canadians have)

She looked well fed (or perhaps that was her fluffy fur. she was so fluffy!). So it's likely she's an outdoor cat, even though I don't think you're supposed to have one around here. There's a lot of stray cats around here, there's more than just a few that people just abandoned. :( Thankfully however, people keep the local cats fed and watered.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

How much though? My spending can't even keep up with earnings this game has to offer #notsohumblebrag

The worst part, I didn't even cheat or use any exploit whatsoever to get here.

UcGHzou.png

and that's per family member/week.

On this kind of lot:

Hd0dOLG.png

I'm always looking for ways to dump my money other than liquefying it to my businesses and "testingcheats true; money 0"

One small way you can dump money is set the lot trait to have the gremlin one abd when things break, just replace them. XD

I asked them Vanish bois this. Yaaaassss. And that cat playing the keyboard in the corner tho. :joy:

W5cB59P.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    One small way you can dump money is set the lot trait to have the gremlin one abd when things break, just replace them. XD

Well I kinda used that wishing well where you can donate 5000 indefinitely though. I'm just ecstatic when Minty said 5x the bills because if I can automate the process it'll be much easier say... 1million/bills/week. The highest I've ever gotten is about 200k and thats because 100 ambrosias in household inventory :lol:

Because I've been putting the thermostat on warm during winter and colder during summer but I don't think my bills changed much. Only about plus 10-20k or something.
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
  • Options
    Today has been a great day. I found out that my parents are trying to work things out and my dad is gonna come back. :smiley:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top