Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Cookie bar and hot chocolate today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    uglypiscesuglypisces Posts: 341 Member
    Hopefully i can start up on my SimLit today.

This will be a lot of characters... :confounded:

I'm starting a SimLit as well! I don't think my website will be up yet though.. best of luck with yours though!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Hey people. I'm gonna get a phone today!! :O XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Exciting! Have fun with it! It's always fun to get a new phone. :smiley:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Awesome!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    uglypisces wrote: »

This is gonna be my very first one. I'm gonna be like an old grandpa trying to work technology for the first time when I get my hands on it. LOL.

Awesome!

\o/
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Y'all, I just realized Dale and Quagmire wear basically the same shirt.

2099359-dale1.gif

Edmund_grindal.png
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

This is gonna be my very first one. I'm gonna be like an old grandpa trying to work technology for the first time when I get my hands on it. LOL.

Aw, haha! That's even better! Good luck figuring it out! Do you know which one you're going to get/what you got?
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    But his face kills me... :joy:
    IMG_20180201_140826.jpg
    10 minutes later.... Survive this, and I'll show you my special move.
    tAdLL9l.gif
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options

Aw, haha! That's even better! Good luck figuring it out! Do you know which one you're going to get/what you got?

Yeah, I already got one. I'm trying to apply the screen protector and I'm yelling cuz of all the air bubbles. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Woof.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Woof.

Meow.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Woof.

Meow.

Moo..
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's super late Q Q is:
    What is something you thought would never happen to you, actually happened?

When I was younger, I always thought I'm too dumb to go to university. But somehow I did. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member

I thought I had all the time in the world. Now I'm 27 and still single. Hah...

Ahem. A real answer:
    I had doubts about being able to afford certain things because I always had commitment issues when finding (or keeping a job), so I was always broke and relying on my parents. Then I took a leap of faith and sought out a job, then another, and bought myself a PS Vita, then a 3DS. Then I tried out more things with the money I earned and even signed up for a dating agency.

It was an interesting experience, I guess, getting to try things out before thinking I couldn't do it at all and giving up entirely.
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:
    I had doubts about being able to afford certain things because I always had commitment issues when finding (or keeping a job), so I was always broke and relying on my parents. Then I took a leap of faith and sought out a job, then another, and bought myself a PS Vita, then a 3DS. Then I tried out more things with the money I earned and even signed up for a dating agency.

It was an interesting experience, I guess, getting to try things out before thinking I couldn't do it at all and giving up entirely.

LOL. I can relate to that being single part. :D That's a good thing that you took the leap! Life is too short for us not to take risks. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:

LOL. I can relate to that being single part. :D
    Thank god I don't live in America. lol Singles and virgins above 21 are shamed there.
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:

Thank god I don't live in America. lol Singles and virgins above 21 are shamed there.

Yo, that's true. Haahahaha. I wonder if the Americans think we're weird. :scream:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:

Yo, that's true. Haahahaha. I wonder if the Americans think we're weird. :scream:
    I haven't even mentioned the living with parents part of my life. I know that's like a big taboo in America, still living with parents over the age of 21, when in Singapore, it's a common practice because it can be expensive to even rent a room, let alone buy your own apartment when you're still young.
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:

I haven't even mentioned the living with parents part of my life. I know that's like a big taboo in America, still living with parents over the age of 21, when in Singapore, it's a common practice because it can be expensive to even rent a room, let alone buy your own apartment when you're still young.

I think I mentioned about it here before and they asked me what would happen to the apartment if the parents die and stuff. LOL.

See, Minty, I'm not crazy. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

When I was younger, I always thought I'm too dumb to go to university. But somehow I did. :D

My life. Anything after school is something I didn't thought would happen. Infact most of school too.

Ahem. A real answer:

*Cough* *cough* *cough* what do you mean I don't know what you mean I lived with my parents until I was 21, never been in couple and I'm now 22 without any experience
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited February 2018
    nani wrote: »

My life. Anything after school is something I didn't thought would happen. Infact most of school too.

Ahem. A real answer:

*Cough* *cough* *cough* what do you mean I don't know what you mean I lived with my parents until I was 21, never been in couple and I'm now 22 without any experience

I'm older than 21 and I'm still living with my parents. Aheeemmmm cough cough.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

I never thought I'd ever go onboard a ship, but I did! I went to visit my relatives in southern California, and I got to visit the QUEEN MARY!

Hey, I'm counting it... :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Never thought I'd make Winter Classic in 200 fly... But I did, and I made finals!!!!

Depending on how today goes, I might have to edit this because districts. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Ahem. A real answer:

I think I mentioned about it here before and they asked me what would happen to the apartment if the parents die and stuff. LOL.

See, Minty, I'm not crazy. Haha.

I didn't say you're crazy, I said you're government is crazy. What about people like me who don't plan on getting married? That's... relationship-ist.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top