The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Y'all are crazy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,812 Member
    edited December 2017
    Y'all are crazy.

Maybe you have too much of a sweet tooth? I don't blame you. And I'm not crazy cuz I told you guys I don't eat a lot of sweet stuff so if I eat something that has a pinch of sugar in it, I already think it's sweet. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hm... sugar cookies are generic cookies, I wouldn't call them tasteless by any means, but they are quite dull. :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hm... sugar cookies are generic cookies, I wouldn't call them tasteless by any means, but they are quite dull. :disappointed:

Yeah, they're basically vanilla cookies. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Yes, see?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    So by now, it's Xmas Eve somewhere on the planet. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday week.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    So by now, it's Xmas Eve somewhere on the planet. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday week.

Yeah, it is over here where I am. :smiley:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I kinda figured Xmas had come to Singapore.

• Options

I kinda figured Xmas had come to Singapore.

Well, nah. It's still the 24th today and it's only 10:50am now. :sweat_smile:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Any plans to put a Dylan or Kyle holiday-themed pic or gif in your sig, DeKay?

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I can't believe everyone saying they are dull. I make sugar cookies every week and my family eats like 2 batches..
    I live with only 3 people xd

I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Sugar cookies are pretty good. They do seem pretty dull but they can be dressed up. Right?

• Options
    Sugar cookies are pretty good. They do seem pretty dull but they can be dressed up. Right?

Yeah, by themselves they aren't anything spectacular, but they have the most room to be "dressed up" of any cookie.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah, by themselves they aren't anything spectacular, but they have the most room to be "dressed up" of any cookie.

That's where the inspiration comes in. There's a lot one can do with a sugar cookie.

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hey guys, I finally started The Pet Show thread. Be sure to post if you have any crossbreed pets you'd like to share from Cats and Dogs!

I'll post if I have any. :) So far, I don't think I do...

Sounds just like me. :D
    Same :joy:
    [...]

We are all secretly Flash. :blush::yum:

I wish I was that fast. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,433 Member
    edited December 2017
    Jg9d2vj.gif
    'Rolls in a lime-green Honda Integra that reaches speeds up to 315 KPH.'
  • Options

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE PLAIN SUGAR COOKIES

They are my third favorite cookie..
  • Options

Nope... The one I have is already kinda holiday themed cuz there's snow falling in it... :D

Today's Q Q is for all my friends who don't live in a tropical region. XD
    How do you like to keep warm?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Nope... The one I have is already kinda holiday themed cuz there's snow falling in it... :D

I like to be in a cold environment so i can snuggle up in a thick blanket and sit by a fireplace. It is the best!
  • Options

Now I have a heater, so I can keep my room a comfortable temperature with that. But honestly, when we lived in a colder climate, and my window could open. I'd open it at night, and even though it would get freezing I like to sleep under a bunch of blankets :lol: I just like the cold breeze...
    unknown.png
  • Options

I like to be in a cold environment so i can snuggle up in a thick blanket and sit by a fireplace. It is the best!

I wonder how that feels like... We don't even have a fireplace here. :D

Now I have a heater, so I can keep my room a comfortable temperature with that. But honestly, when we lived in a colder climate, and my window could open. I'd open it at night, and even though it would get freezing I like to sleep under a bunch of blankets :lol: I just like the cold breeze...

Cold breeze is nice. But not so nice when you don't have blankets. :sweat_smile:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I was really excited for Christmas but looking at how December has been i'm probably just gonna have another terrible day.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

[...]

^^
    Especially if you're last minute shopping for Christmas gifts! I was able to get mine done with time to spare this year.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I was really excited for Christmas but looking at how December has been i'm probably just gonna have another terrible day.

*Hugs*

[...]

^^
    Especially if you're last minute shopping for Christmas gifts! I was able to get mine done with time to spare this year.

Good job! :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

I have a radiator at the foot of my bed (my feet are ALWAYS ice cold) and I keep my door closed. I also have a second small heater that's at the other end of my trailer.

Also, by using quilts and wearing long sleeves.

Btw, did I mention that I live in a travel trailer? The bedrooms are small anyway. I save my propane gas for cooking (and water heater) only. I just pull my heater from the bedroom into the living/dining room area, when I get up.

You just gotta learn to use what you got "on hand", since campers aren't normally build for living in - only recreation. It CAN BE done, as long as you remember that campers aren't built like houses. I can usually keep my trailer at 70-72°f (22-24°c) during the snowy winters though.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top