Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @mintycupcake no, I don't use CC. I'm too scared (but I've seen some mods and CC that look really cool and are very tempting!).
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2017
    I wish we were more organized when it comes to what foods we would buy and eat, or plan ahead. Because as it is now my mom or brothers will just grab things off the shelves that they like, and by the end of the week we're left with a bunch of tomato sauce and no noodles, or a lot of fruit everyone ends up sick of, and eventually it gets thrown out.

Of course then we have to "use up what we have" before we go shopping again according to my mom, but I don't really know what she expects, I'm not about to throw a bunch of random leftover ingredients into a pot. (I think that is what they would feed dogs, which is where the name Potcake came from, and that's what we have!)

Oh well, maybe when we move and are completely out I can start making more organized lists.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @mintycupcake no, I don't use CC. I'm too scared (but I've seen some mods and CC that look really cool and are very tempting!).

Ah, I was just curious. I don't usually either, but I'm pretty sure to do an accurate simself, I'd have to do CC.
    I wish we were more organized when it comes to what foods we would buy and eat, or plan ahead. Because as it is now my mom or brothers will just grab things off the shelves that they like, and by the end of the week we're left with a bunch of tomato sauce and no noodles, or a lot of fruit everyone ends up sick of, and eventually it gets thrown out.

Of course then we have to "use up what we have" before we go shopping again according to my mom, but I don't really know what she expects, I'm not about to throw a bunch of random leftover ingredients into a pot. (I think that is what they would feed dogs, which is where the name Potcake came from, and that's what we have!)

Oh well, maybe when we move and are completely out I can start making more organized lists.

Can you start meal planning. And emphasize that you're doing it to your family, so they don't take things needed to make the meals?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Q Q time:
    What’s the prettiest thing you own?

My cat, Cleo. She's so photogenic.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Q Q time:

My cat, Cleo. She's so photogenic.

Probably a piece of my pottery.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    E-dvent Calendar sign ups close in 2 hours!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Here we just constantly "do with what we have" so there's no drama or meal planning
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Can you start meal planning. And emphasize that you're doing it to your family, so they don't take things needed to make the meals?

I would like to, but as you can imagine I don't really have any control over when we go shopping or often what food we get. So it would be difficult to do any sort of planning.
    nani wrote: »

Here we just constantly "do with what we have" so there's no drama or meal planning

That's what it's like now, I guess. But I don't like it, as much as like pasta, it's annoying to eat 3+ times a week just because it's convenient.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I would like to, but as you can imagine I don't really have any control over when we go shopping or often what food we get. So it would be difficult to do any sort of planning.

Perhaps not, but you can still meal plan from what you get after.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    hey guys how do i get over a heartbreak when the guy doesn't even know i like him thx
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    hey guys how do i get over a heartbreak when the guy doesn't even know i like him thx

1. I would say stop thinking about him but that never really works, so when you do think about him, think of all the bad stuff or things you don't like about him.
    2. Cry it out.
    3. This is a stretch for a lot of people, but telling someone you like them then getting rejected can help give you closure. Doesn't apply to everyone though.
    4. Find another guy.
    5. Are you friends? Sometimes people have to resort to breaking off their friendship because their friendship causes more pain for them.
  • Options

Is he dating someone?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I really want an advent calendar but the closest i'm getting is Animal Jam's Jamaaliday calendar because i have no life.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Is he dating someone?

He's getting engaged so :)
    Astraelis wrote: »

1. I would say stop thinking about him but that never really works, so when you do think about him, think of all the bad stuff or things you don't like about him.
    2. Cry it out.
    3. This is a stretch for a lot of people, but telling someone you like them then getting rejected can help give you closure. Doesn't apply to everyone though.
    4. Find another guy.
    5. Are you friends? Sometimes people have to resort to breaking off their friendship because their friendship causes more pain for them.

1.)I've known this guy my entire life. He always puts a smile on my face even if we didn't talk much

2.) i've been crying for the past hour i that's why i'm asking for advice fhjdkjfhfjdk

3.) funny enough i would probably collapse from embarrassment

4.) everyone i know is a uhhh 🐸🐸🐸🐸

5.) used to be, he's in school and i'm best friends with both his sisters
    i should add culture barriers made it hard for me to admit i like him so there's that, finding someone you're ok with in our community is hard enough, i really feel like i lost something

thank u guys tho talking about it makes me fell better
  • Options

Is he dating someone?

2. Cry it out.
    4. Find another guy.

1.)I've known this guy my entire life. He always puts a smile on my face even if we didn't talk much

2.) i've been crying for the past hour i that's why i'm asking for advice fhjdkjfhfjdk

4.) everyone i know is a uhhh plum

i should add culture barriers made it hard for me to admit i like him so there's that, finding someone you're ok with in our community is hard enough, i really feel like i lost something

Sorry you're feeling like this, I know that unrequited love is never easy. You said you "used to" be friends, so I'm guessing you've grown some distance, which is a step in the right direction. The more you keep your distance, the easier you'll forget about him, and eventually you'll just stop talking completely. I'm sure you don't want this, but sometimes it's the best you can do.

Even if everyone you know right now is a plum, there's always going to be other people who are just as good, if not better. I've thought of a lot of people as "the perfect one" for me but I always meet new people who are just as great as before. But yea, it hurts at the moment, and probably will for a little while, but you'll feel move on eventually. Time is one of the best healers.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options

Is he dating someone?

2. Cry it out.
    4. Find another guy.

Sorry you're feeling like this, I know that unrequited love is never easy. You said you "used to" be friends, so I'm guessing you've grown some distance, which is a step in the right direction. The more you keep your distance, the easier you'll forget about him, and eventually you'll just stop talking completely. I'm sure you don't want this, but sometimes it's the best you can do.

Even if everyone you know right now is a plum, there's always going to be other people who are just as good, if not better. I've thought of a lot of people as "the perfect one" for me but I always meet new people who are just as great as before. But yea, it hurts at the moment, and probably will for a little while, but you'll feel move on eventually. Time is one of the best healers.

I really hope you're right and I forget. My issue is my options are limited as they are. I'm Middle Eastern, so that should give you a HINT of what to expect when it comes to relationships.But ya, thank you, I'll take this advice to heart.

Ima binge watch these whenever if feel like crying, I love the school of life thank u <3
  • Options

Is he dating someone?

2. Cry it out.
    4. Find another guy.

I really hope you're right and I forget. My issue is my options are limited as they are. I'm Middle Eastern, so that should give you a HINT of what to expect when it comes to relationships.But ya, thank you, I'll take this advice to heart.

Ima binge watch these whenever if feel like crying, I love the school of life thank u <3

You're a wonderful young woman Kele. You deserve happiness and I'm sure you will be able to make that happen, however you decide to find it. <3
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Ah yes I understand your situation. Well, a middle eastern friend of mine ended up becoming one of the happiest women alive with her current husband, so we can't really say we know what the future holds for us. Best to try and keep a positive attitude about it. I read a book about this actually. I would recommend it but I've forgotten the title completely. And no problem.

Oh yea, another piece of advice I forgot to mention is to preoccupy yourself with different activities. The more you do and engage in different things, the less you end up thinking about things.
  • Options

Is he dating someone?

2. Cry it out.
    4. Find another guy.

You're a wonderful young woman Kele. You deserve happiness and I'm sure you will be able to make that happen, however you decide to find it. <3

I'm happy as to met amazing friends like you guys. You really give me hope.

@Astraelis I'm watching stuff with my friend and she's helpful too. I really thank you from the bottom of my heart, this really means everything to me. I don't really know how to feel because I haven't ever felt like this for anyone, so mixed feelings. I guess a lesson is learned outta this, hopefully
  • Options
    You know what they say.

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My cat burped ? :D
    She made a weird sound with her voice lmao
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Stay strong! Maybe it wasn't meant to be and you will find someone even more amazing in the future! <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Q Q time:

37124524354_9dd4e56d31.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I literally don't own anything pretty, unless you'll forgive me if I say something cheesy like my mind, heart, and soul (I don't wanna be tossed in minty's pit again) :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top