Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Zinniavanilla child, you are about to be tossed in the pit!

NO! I didn't mean to :persevere: It didn't load the message so I assumed it appeared after mine!

Goodbye :cry:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @Zinniavanilla child, you are about to be tossed in the pit!

NO! I didn't mean to :persevere: It didn't load the message so I assumed it appeared after mine!

Goodbye :cry:

I'll give you a pass. This time...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Should be happy, because tomorrow's Halloween, but i'm just depressed.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is gonna be a bit early cuz I got to go out now:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

Candy! Loads of candy. Like lollipops and chocolate bars. :D I cannot stand sweets anymore now.

Other than that, my diet is somewhat the same still but now I'm eating loads of salad, which I think my child self would cringe at. :D

Pineapple. I'd eat as much as I possibly could, and now the thought of eating it upsets my stomach. But I am allergic, so...
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

Candy! Loads of candy. Like lollipops and chocolate bars. :D I cannot stand sweets anymore now.

Other than that, my diet is somewhat the same still but now I'm eating loads of salad, which I think my child self would cringe at. :D

When I was younger. I used to really like mushrooms and water chestnuts. But then I got sick the day after eating them (not food poisoning or anything, just coincidence) And now they are disgusting.

Ah, I feel you! I guess I can say that about almonds. I miss almond pudding. :(
    Kelebek wrote: »
    honestly my entire fashion history has been a mess

I doubt it. Your sims all look on point when it comes to fashion.

Omg thank u fashion guru ♥♥♥♥♥

I understood that inside joke. ;)

Pretty much the same for me. Some of the ultra sweet things I loved as a child are just too much now. Peeps, for example.

Do Peeps really taste bad? I saw in a video once there's a Peeps flavored Oreo. XD But we don't have Peeps here, so I guess I'll never know.

Oh and also how about Candy Corn? A lot of people seem to hate that too. I'm pretty sure it's not THAT bad. :D Right?

*Whacks some happiness on you*
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I had a phase as a kid where I could eat tons of butter. After that I didn't eat any butter for like 3 years. But now I eat butter again.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it is.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited October 2017
    nani wrote: »

I had a phase as a kid where I could eat tons of butter. After that I didn't eat any butter for like 3 years. But now I eat butter again.

You could use this answer to answer yesterday's question too about the phase. XD

Also, you double posted. Minty is gon' get you.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Pineapple. I'd eat as much as I possibly could, and now the thought of eating it upsets my stomach. But I am allergic, so...

When I was younger. I used to really like mushrooms and water chestnuts. But then I got sick the day after eating them (not food poisoning or anything, just coincidence) And now they are disgusting.

Ah, I feel you! I guess I can say that about almonds. I miss almond pudding. :(
    honestly my entire fashion history has been a mess

I doubt it. Your sims all look on point when it comes to fashion.

Omg thank u fashion guru ♥♥♥♥♥

I understood that inside joke. ;)

Pretty much the same for me. Some of the ultra sweet things I loved as a child are just too much now. Peeps, for example.

Do Peeps really taste bad? I saw in a video once there's a Peeps flavored Oreo. XD But we don't have Peeps here, so I guess I'll never know.

Oh and also how about Candy Corn? A lot of people seem to hate that too. I'm pretty sure it's not THAT bad. :D Right?

*Whacks some happiness on you*

I love Peeps and Candy Corn...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I had the weirdest dream last night. I posted on this thread for like a week but everyone was ignoring my posts, even going as far as to ask where i was, like my posts were invisible. I Got angry and started posting swears (sorry lol) but it wouldn't be censored, it would show the actual word. So dream me turned into a hacker and "flipped" the forum around, so i could see what others saw on this forum, and my posts weren't showing up, despite the fact that they were showing up for me. It was really weird.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    I had the weirdest dream last night. I posted on this thread for like a week but everyone was ignoring my posts, even going as far as to ask where i was, like my posts were invisible. I Got angry and started posting swears (sorry lol) but it wouldn't be censored, it would show the actual word. So dream me turned into a hacker and "flipped" the forum around, so i could see what others saw on this forum, and my posts weren't showing up, despite the fact that they were showing up for me. It was really weird.

First half sounded like mine on Saturday, the feeling of being invisible.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    I hate dreams that are too similar to reality. Just let me fly with aliens in peace darnit
  • Options
    I hate dreams that are too similar to reality. Just let me fly with aliens in peace darnit

Same lmbo. At least i've had dreams where i've fallen down Mt. Ebbot. Those are the good dreams :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I'm sad, when I ordered the David's Tea advent calendars, my order qualified for a free Black Ghost Iconic 10 oz iconic cup, but it was completely shattered when it arrived. :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm sad, when I ordered the David's Tea advent calendars, my order qualified for a free Black Ghost Iconic 10 oz iconic cup, but it was completely shattered when it arrived. :disappointed:

I'm sorry :(
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

I'm sorry :(

Thank you. <3 I sent them a message explaining what happened. I don't know what they'll do for me though, since it was free.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Another reason why I don't order physical stuff online. XD Well, if they're nice, they would send you another one.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Another reason why I don't order physical stuff online. XD Well, if they're nice, they would send you another one.

It looks like they're sold out and the best I can hope for is a coupon.

It's so cute too!

902107dt01var0044326-bi-1.3182.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's so cute too!

Aw, that's very cute. Do they sell it tho?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's so cute too!

It seems to be sold out.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's so cute too!

It seems to be sold out.

Aw, boo. :( Maybe next Halloween then.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited October 2017
    @DeKay Is Dylan going to have any dogs once the EP comes out? I think he should have a "Take Care of 7 Pets" challenge. Because nothing bad will happen from that.
  • Options
    DeKay Is Dylan going to have any dogs once the EP comes out? I think he should have a "Take Care of 7 Pets" challenge. Because nothing bad will happen from that.

:joy::joy::joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    @DeKay Is Dylan going to have any dogs once the EP comes out? I think he should have a "Take Care of 7 Pets" challenge. Because nothing bad will happen from that.

Is that even possible? :D I know I tried a Warrior Cats in TS3, but I never got very far...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    So i drew a pic. I want to share it but it has blood. If i put it in an imgur post, and link it but don't actually post it here can i still share it?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    So i drew a pic. I want to share it but it has blood. If i put it in an imgur post, and link it but don't actually post it here can i still share it?

Yes, i don't think there's a thing against blood, unless its super gore-ish

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top