Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Cool.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    So i had a weird dream last night (i think it's because i was talking about ut before i went to bed, but that only explains why some of the character were there, not anything else XD) If anyone wants to know my dream (and it's weirdness lol) i will post it but for now, all i'll say is i woke up and it was snowing (despite being summer).

I would like to.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sims caught me :/ I was trying to cheat my sims money up and none of the money cheats work, even with testingcheats on :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sims caught me :/ I was trying to cheat my sims money up and none of the money cheats work, even with testingcheats on :D

what about motherlode? :o
  • Options

Pfft, such a casual sims player, using cheats. My sims have to work for everything they get :sunglasses:

That's a lie, I've never played a game for more than a hour without cheating in some way or another
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

I tried motherlode, rosebud, kaching and money ________ :( I guess I should get my sim a job :D

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I tried motherlode, rosebud, kaching and money ________ :( I guess I should get my sim a job :D

As long as restarting the game still helps, no jobs are needed :D
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So i had a weird dream last night (i think it's because i was talking about ut before i went to bed, but that only explains why some of the character were there, not anything else XD) If anyone wants to know my dream (and it's weirdness lol) i will post it but for now, all i'll say is i woke up and it was snowing (despite being summer).

I would like to.

I would like to.

Kay. Here's my dream: (Warning - very long)

Okay, so like i said, i woke up and it was snowing. I Looked out my window and noticed my neighbor's house wasn't a house. It was Grillby's. I Was really confused, but i noticed some of the characters (Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton) were outside. And cause i kind of want to actually be their friends, i decided to go over there. The minute i got there, they all went inside, so i went in too. The only empty seat was a single barstool on one side of the bar (Undyne and Alphys were sitting at the other end). So i looked over, and noticed Alphys (she was on the barstool closest to where i was sitting) was kinda staring at me.. Not really staring, though, more of just looking at me out of the corner of her eye. She looked at me, and i just kinda awkwardly waved at her and proceeded to eat. Halfway through eating i noticed she was actually looking at me, kind of judge-y.. Then she looked and Undyne, looked back at me, and then proceeded to talk to her while still looking at me. Now, i have bad anxiety. So when people are talking about me and i don't know what they are saying, i freak out cause i think they are judging or insulting me. Also, i can't read lips, but for some reason, despite not being able to hear them, i could tell that Undyne said "She looks kind of nervous..." so i finished eating. I Was so nervous i bolted up from my seat. I Looked over, and some people were kinda looking at me.. I Actually got so anxious i started crying and ran out, but i was in Snowdin. So i ran to where the door to the Ruins would be, but i was in the Ruins, fell through one of those cracked tiles that you fall through, and somehow fell through my ceiling, into my bed. Yeah, that was one of the weirdest dreams i've had.
    Sorry bout the long post.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I would like to.

I would like to.

Okay, so like i said, i woke up and it was snowing. I Looked out my window and noticed my neighbor's house wasn't a house. It was Grillby's. I Was really confused, but i noticed some of the characters (Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton) were outside. And cause i kind of want to actually be their friends, i decided to go over there. The minute i got there, they all went inside, so i went in too. The only empty seat was a single barstool on one side of the bar (Undyne and Alphys were sitting at the other end). So i looked over, and noticed Alphys (she was on the barstool closest to where i was sitting) was kinda staring at me.. Not really staring, though, more of just looking at me out of the corner of her eye. She looked at me, and i just kinda awkwardly waved at her and proceeded to eat. Halfway through eating i noticed she was actually looking at me, kind of judge-y.. Then she looked and Undyne, looked back at me, and then proceeded to talk to her while still looking at me. Now, i have bad anxiety. So when people are talking about me and i don't know what they are saying, i freak out cause i think they are judging or insulting me. Also, i can't read lips, but for some reason, despite not being able to hear them, i could tell that Undyne said "She looks kind of nervous..." so i finished eating. I Was so nervous i bolted up from my seat. I Looked over, and some people were kinda looking at me.. I Actually got so anxious i started crying and ran out, but i was in Snowdin. So i ran to where the door to the Ruins would be, but i was in the Ruins, fell through one of those cracked tiles that you fall through, and somehow fell through my ceiling, into my bed. Yeah, that was one of the weirdest dreams i've had.

I do wonder what they were talking about. Nothing bad, I hope. :joy: It was a dream, so I doubt it.

Can anyone else share any dreams?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I would like to.

I would like to.

I do wonder what they were talking about. Nothing bad, I hope. :joy: It was a dream, so I doubt it.

I had a dream I didn't have any cats and everything was peaceful and clean and I didn't have to always make sure I was home by 8. It was glorious.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I would like to.

I would like to.

I had a dream I didn't have any cats and everything was peaceful and clean and I didn't have to always make sure I was home by 8. It was glorious.

What a nightmare! :scream: I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla what reverse harem anime would you recommend (besides Ouran, BroCon, Fruist Basket, and Kiss Him, Not Me)?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla what reverse harem anime would you recommend (besides Ouran, BroCon, Fruist Basket, and Kiss Him, Not Me)?

Well, Yona of the Dawn? It has a dub, but I can only think of it being on Crunchyroll as a Sub, Hulu has the Dub. Then... maybe... la corda d'oro, but I didn't enjoy that one.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Well, Yona of the Dawn? It has a dub, but I can only think of it being on Crunchyroll as a Sub, Hulu has the Dub. Then... maybe... la corda d'oro, but I didn't enjoy that one.

Ah, I thought you knew more.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Went floating for the weekend and now I don't know what's going on...

I always recommend Vampire Knight, Sword Art Online, and Free!, because those are my favorites.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I didnt watch much anime, only Nana, Full Metal Alchemist and Rozen Maiden
    And i liked them all but never finished anybof those
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited August 2017

I always recommend Vampire Knight, Sword Art Online, and Free!, because those are my favorites.
    nani wrote: »

Thanks guys :) But only one of those is reverse harem :sweat_smile:

@bellagorilla what do you mean by floating?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I started Nana and Full Metal Alchemist but haven't finished them either. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Well you already listed Ouran and Fruit Basket. :p

Oops, missed your question. Our version of floating is canoes on the river.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    I dont even know what is reverse harem :D i was just sharing what i know

• Options

I started Nana and Full Metal Alchemist but haven't finished them either. :lol:

I either got a headache from watching Nana or I had a headache already, but either way, I only watched one episode of Nana.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Okay then :D i was pretty addicted to it, and a shame to say but I related to one of the Nana's love life so yea... :D and i also like rock so

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Funny story...

So I'm almost done with my summer homework (finally!) and I decide I earned a trip to fill up my water bottle. I have all my back-to-school clothes and supplies piled up at the end of my bed. I went to leap over the pile to get to the other side (with my door) and in mid-air, just above my kneecap went straight into the metal rods on my bedframe :s. But the worst part is I can't complain to my parents about it because they've both told me multiple times to clean it all up XD

• Options

Oh that sounds fun! Usually floating here is in a rubber raft or inner tube. Man, I haven't done that in forever. Today would be a great day though. Yuck :sweat:

It's like a harem, where a bunch of girls are interested in the male main character, but it centers around a girl who is liked by a group of guys.
    Okay then :D i was pretty addicted to it, and a shame to say but I related to one of the Nana's love life so yea... :D and i also like rock so

I actually looked at it's not on Netflix anymore. At least, I think that's where I watched it before. I just remembered I need to finish Silver Spoon though :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Oh that sounds fun! Usually floating here is in a rubber raft or inner tube. Man, I haven't done that in forever. Today would be a great day though. Yuck :sweat:

It's like a harem, where a bunch of girls are interested in the male main character, but it centers around a girl who is liked by a group of guys.

I actually looked at it's not on Netflix anymore. At least, I think that's where I watched it before. I just remembered I need to finish Silver Spoon though :sweat_smile:

Floating in an inner tube is fun! We didn't break ours out this weekend because it poured. :lol: Plus there was a record flood earlier in the year, so the River's really changed. Halls (a class one white water rapid) was nothing! :astonished:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top