Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Look at this man and his violin.
    df8dc108b81eece5c1184b030b9c9e068ff17e75.gifv
    61e65d5cb433245083e49679b5f20d8d191119e5.gifv
    e1255478e5d7ef49312a87763bfbaae05bd4997d.gifv

And also those suspenders.... *chef's kiss*

Ooo, that vibrato :love:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Does your family have any weird traditions?

Not really tradition but we do this thing where we don't talk to each other that much. Well except for me and my mom. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not really tradition but we do this thing where we don't talk to each other that much. Well except for me and my mom. XD

Hmm, I can't say that we really have traditions either :sweat_smile: my family does like to go see Christmas lights every year tho, so I guess that counts?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't think I had any traditions growing up. Watching Star Trek is about as close as we came to having any kind of tradition.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :smile:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options

I wanna hear the vibrato too but it's silent. sadface. Suspenders just make me want to snap them. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?

I like to plan things in advance. But sometimes, I just go with the flow when I don't know what to expect. XD

I wanna hear the vibrato too but it's silent. sadface. Suspenders just make me want to snap them. :D

It doesn't sound as satisfying. XD Maybe cuz he's a guest feature for this song so tey don't want the violin to take the spotlight. Hahaha.

But he does make some short vids on Instagram, so enjoooyyy. :D

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSb6Flrj6lX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    Post edited by DeKay on
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    OFFICIAL start of Fall starting today!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you have a reoccurring dream?

Not at the moment. I think I rarely have those anyways.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Not anymore, thank goodness.
    Hoping to read others' recurrent dreams! It's a fascinating subject.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I keep dreaming I'm posting ridiculous things in a forum for a video game.......... 🤔
    Honestly, I don't dream much lately.

☣️ATTENTION ALL SIMMERS!☢️

Sometimes the Sims games have bugs. Unfortunately, they have now been brought over and have infested the forum! 🦟 🦗
    Please evacuate the forum for the next 45 minutes so we can release bug bombs to remedy the problem.
    Any food left in the forum refrigerator will be moved to accounting, where we also hope the bugs will go.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your participation in this matter is just as strange as this post.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Y'all, I'm so freaking done with taking care of my interns. They're killing my brain cells. 😔🤕
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Keep having this weird dream of someone throwing rubber chickens in the forum...

:confounded: ... Am I the only one here?
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Keep having this weird dream of someone throwing rubber chickens in the forum...

You might have been, at the time. This forum is a pathetic place to try to have social contact compared to other options, but it's not really designed for that anyway, as we all know. It's still a good place to come with game-related questions, but the Off Topic section is pretty dead as of late. I likened it to a bus station, to someone else: people always coming and going, a few lingering for a chat while waiting for what's next in life, then getting on their way when their bus arrives. There are people who live in bus stations and airports, but it's a tenuous existence based on being able to be insta-friends with almost everyone, but ready to never see them again, with or without notice.

I'm creeping myself out with that imagery.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

You might have been, at the time. This forum is a pathetic place to try to have social contact compared to other options, but it's not really designed for that anyway, as we all know. It's still a good place to come with game-related questions, but the Off Topic section is pretty dead as of late. I likened it to a bus station, to someone else: people always coming and going, a few lingering for a chat while waiting for what's next in life, then getting on their way when their bus arrives. There are people who live in bus stations and airports, but it's a tenuous existence based on being able to be insta-friends with almost everyone, but ready to never see them again, with or without notice.

Well, my bus left and all they can offer me are wobbly metal roller skates. I beg the person living in the restroom for partial access! 😳

Today's Q Q is:

If you think you see that "someone" bring in an inflatable kiddy pool and begin filling it with pudding, you're still dreaming! 😂
    *Turns on air compressor*

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Well, my bus left and all they can offer me are wobbly metal roller skates. I beg the person living in the restroom for partial access! 😳

Today's Q Q is:

If you think you see that "someone" bring in an inflatable kiddy pool and begin filling it with pudding, you're still dreaming! 😂
    *Turns on air compressor*

you're such a card! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I can't share it due to the lyrics, but I'm cracking up here with a version of "Low" by Flo-Rida sung in the style of Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World"!

Just play "I see skies of blue, red roses too..." in your head with "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..." as the lyrics sung in Satchmo's iconic quaver.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I can't share it due to the lyrics, but I'm cracking up here with a version of "Low" by Flo-Rida sung in the style of Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World"!

Just play "I see skies of blue, red roses too..." in your head with "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..." as the lyrics sung in Satchmo's iconic quaver.

Now you just gave me something to do that I was not planning on doing. Looking this up! 🤣

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    *slams on bus brakes and gets Blue toilet "water" on noisy passengers!* >:) Do you STILL need a bus ride? :lol:
  • Options

Nush, stop double posting! *pushes you into the pit with all the rubber chickens*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nush, stop double posting! *pushes you into the pit with all the rubber chickens*

What does double-posting do and why are you not supposed to to it?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Justa_G00f wrote: »

What does double-posting do and why are you not supposed to to it?

Cuz the point of this game thread is to get to the certain page number and if we all can just post consecutively, then it defeats the purpose cuz then people can just spam.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ah, I forgot this thread had a theme. lol
    I'm just here because of a Groupon.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is something you thought would be a great idea but was terrible when you actually did it?

That one time I tried to make bread using coconut flour. 😅😅😅 #Neverforget
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

*pulls you by the hand into the pit with me! We make beautiful rubber-chicken music together. A night not to be forgotten*

https://youtu.be/1ml8OV_J3_w

---Ducking DeKay's righteous wrath, in 3, 2, 1-

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top