Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm alive. 8 will catch up with the qotd I missed later ton8guy.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    QQ's of the days we missed! XD
    DAY 10: A song that makes you think of your friends:
    Never There by Sum 41. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQwTTalT5u0
    DAY 11: A song about anxiety:
    Anxiety by Good Charlotte.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO2uvdDq-xU

Feels like a pop punk kinda day.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Eco Lifestyle is a pretty good pack, but very very very buggy......
  • Options

Ew, how is it good...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Ew, how is it good...

The new world is nice and the recycling system is an interesting way to get rid of junk. Also, the new premade Sims don't look bland. I feel like Knox is the new Vlad.

On the downside, there's an upgrade for toilets which makes them more eco friendly. However, this somehow allows the upgraded toilets to randomly combust. My Sims had like 8 fires with 5 days. It was pretty insane.

I have barely touched the new skills and careers. The green vs industrial settings seem stupidly easy to change.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hoping y'all don't mind if I post some art here. I haven't done it in like a year and it'll keep the thread going 😛 Besides I've improved since the last time and I wanna show it.
    EzcSThh.png
    I've been experimenting with a semi-realism style and I'm really liking how it looks. I struggle with side views but that's about it. Otherwise I think I'm getting pretty accurate to how the characters I draw actually look.

Also, off topic note: Today I just realized we are 135 pages away from the goal, not 15. Why I thought we were that close, I don't know.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

Ew, how is it good...

The new world is nice and the recycling system is an interesting way to get rid of junk. Also, the new premade Sims don't look bland. I feel like Knox is the new Vlad.

On the downside, there's an upgrade for toilets which makes them more eco friendly. However, this somehow allows the upgraded toilets to randomly combust. My Sims had like 8 fires with 5 days. It was pretty insane.

I have barely touched the new skills and careers. The green vs industrial settings seem stupidly easy to change.

Hahaha, they really want you to use the new firemen. XD
    Hoping y'all don't mind if I post some art here. I haven't done it in like a year and it'll keep the thread going 😛 Besides I've improved since the last time and I wanna show it.
    EzcSThh.png
    I've been experimenting with a semi-realism style and I'm really liking how it looks. I struggle with side views but that's about it. Otherwise I think I'm getting pretty accurate to how the characters I draw actually look.

Also, off topic note: Today I just realized we are 135 pages away from the goal, not 15. Why I thought we were that close, I don't know.

Wow! Your art style has changed so much last time we saw it!

I should also post some of my paintings I did that I didn't get to since this page got so quiet...
    82cee83b0a11e6b1b5af70b5ac0952693c003705.jpg
    9c10bfdee8c4abfbf4c8a53c44f7121e95413654.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ew, how is it good...

EzcSThh.png

I should also post some of my paintings I did that I didn't get to since this page got so quiet...

Agreed. Even I'm surprised at the change since I haven't drawn as much as I used to.

Both of those look great! I really like the second one.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Ew, how is it good...

EzcSThh.png

Agreed. Even I'm surprised at the change since I haven't drawn as much as I used to.

Both of those look great! I really like the second one.

Haha, so you like just start drawing and your style changed? That's awesome! :O
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    EzcSThh.png

Ew, how is it good...

EzcSThh.png

These look amazing
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    EzcSThh.png

That's great! I hope you pick up drawing more.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    EzcSThh.png

Ew, how is it good...

EzcSThh.png

These look amazing
    EzcSThh.png

That's great! I hope you pick up drawing more.

Thank you both 😊
    I hope so too. I've definitely been trying too especially since I have more ideas lately.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    DAY 12: A song you listen to when you're angry.
    2f2f0dc659b91e6f4ec78a1b7b5df435d6a64f54.jpg

I don't know cuz I feel like I'm always angry. Hahaah.

Maybe Popular Monster by Falling In Reverse? Cuz it's a fun song to vent out my anger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakpo7tj7Qw
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Ever remembered the Sims Bustin Out? The nudist coloney with a goal to get Malcom Landgraab arrested for public indecency. What an amazing game TS1BS was.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    DAY 12: A song you listen to when you're angry.
    2f2f0dc659b91e6f4ec78a1b7b5df435d6a64f54.jpg

I don't know cuz I feel like I'm always angry. Hahaah.

Maybe Popular Monster by Falling In Reverse? Cuz it's a fun song to vent out my anger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakpo7tj7Qw

🐸🐸🐸🐸 by Rina Sawayama

Edit: Not a curse word. It's an abbreviation, the third track on her most recent album if you want to know which one it is.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Did we really just miss 2 days on here?? Dang.
    DAY 13: A song about ghosts.

I don't think I know a song about ghosts but here's one with the word in the title. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkh1W4Z-P6g

DAY 14: A song that makes you feel like a witch.

Witching Hour by Vesta Collide. SPOOPY.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxAbV20UEw
    DAY 15: A song with the word "Life" in the title.

Losing My Life by Falling In Reverse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbxwmjScr8
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Missy1Missy1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello every1
  • Options
    Missy1 wrote: »
    Hello every1

Hello there. What's up?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DAY 15: A song with the word "Life" in the title.

Losing My Life by Falling In Reverse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEbxwmjScr8

I don't have an answer for the other two days, but I do have one for the 15th

Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) by Green Day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    How is everyone doing this fine day?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Pretty good :) My new phone case came today and it's one of those cases with glitter in liquid and I can't stop playing with it :D
    Like this, but for an iPhone 7
    CEL-201_1024x1024.jpg?v=1454456619
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Pretty good. I just found out I got 4th place in the mafia championship qualifying round game. 😂 Only top two gets to move on to the semi finals tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

I’m okay. It’s late here. I’m laying in bed and about to go to sleep. 😴
  • Options
    Day 16: A song from the end credits of a movie.

Honest by The Neighbourhood from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 end credits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXjt5WFPgc
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :smiley:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file