Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I was envious of everyone saying Detective Pikachu was the best movie they saw this year. So I rented Detective Pikachu.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I was envious of everyone saying Detective Pikachu was the best movie they saw this year. So I rented Detective Pikachu.

Am I the only who's not crazy about it?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I don't know, I haven't seen it yet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Oh, but like people were already hyping it last time before it even came out.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

🤷 idk I thought it looked decent.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Maybe I'm not like super crazy for Pokemon stuff. Even tho, I was, when I was a kid.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    @DeKay

I would if I could, but it makes the coins slipperier and more difficult to handle. Kinda wondering how the pros (like the coin graders at PCGS) do this, bare handed, without being copper poisoned.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Do you think anyone has ever mixed up their own identical twins? Like they named one Ashley and one Brittney and somewhere along the line they mixed them up and then all of a sudden Brittney is Ashley and Ashley is Brittney? 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Do you think anyone has ever mixed up their own identical twins? Like they named one Ashley and one Brittney and somewhere along the line they mixed them up and then all of a sudden Brittney is Ashley and Ashley is Brittney? 🤔

Like when they were babies? Someone I know had identical twins a few years back and had the girls tattooed with dots on their feet so she could tell who was who.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Like when they were babies? Someone I know had identical twins a few years back and had the girls tattooed with dots on their feet so she could tell who was who.

That's genius :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Oh no, is the forum broken again on mobile?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

What's going on with it?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member

What's going on with it?
    The follow icon is ten times larger.
  • Options
    MMX wrote: »

What's going on with it?
    The follow icon is ten times larger.

Yeah. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    F O L L O W
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    F O L L O W

Us:
    Forum mobile:
    FOLLOW
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    All right, I'm opening up name suggestions for little sister. I've tried Winnie and Praline.

TfMnddY.jpg

The boys are Phoenix, Darcy, and Eli. She is 2nd most loving and adventurous after Phoenix. Is Eli's twin. Favorite activity is playing in the litter box (🤮 kill me)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My mom likes to read or copy recipes in the morning and she doesn't like to turn in the room lights. So she bought this and just wears it around the house. XD
    Best-headlamp-2016-underground-mine-head-lamp.jpg_350x350.jpg
    All right, I'm opening up name suggestions for little sister. I've tried Winnie and Praline.

TfMnddY.jpg

The boys are Phoenix, Darcy, and Eli. She is 2nd most loving and adventurous after Phoenix. Is Eli's twin. Favorite activity is playing in the litter box (🤮 kill me)

Kira, Ruby, Callie?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    My mom likes to read or copy recipes in the morning and she doesn't like to turn in the room lights. So she bought this and just wears it around the house. XD

Your mom is an icon and I love her :joy:

TfMnddY.jpg

Kira, Ruby, Callie?

Thanks for the suggestions! :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited December 2019

TfMnddY.jpg

Kira, Ruby, Callie?

My mom is the future. XD

Why is it I'm seeing all these posts of wrapping presents diagonally this way... and everyone acting shocked...? Like how y'all been wrapping presents??!
    nDX1CjP.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Maybe I'm not like super crazy for Pokemon stuff. Even tho, I was, when I was a kid.

I was a really big fan of Pokémon. Even though I don't play the games very much anymore (don't have a Switch) I still quite like them.

Like, I know it was your basic "Good guy and sidekick save the city" story, but I loved it. I guess because it visualized my imagination of what Pokémon looked like when I played the games. It was cool seeing Pokémon that looked real. And Pikachu was probably the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

The only Pokémon I didn't think was done well in the movie was Snorlax. He only shows up for a few shots (doing the classic Snorlax move of blocking the road), but he's just not big enough for a Snorlax. He looked only slightly larger than the giant Costco teddy bears. Snorlax is supposed to be this giant Pokémon than once it plunks its butt down for a nap, it ain't moving!
  • Options

TfMnddY.jpg

Kira, Ruby, Callie?

My mom is the future. XD

Why is it I'm seeing all these posts of wrapping presents diagonally this way... and everyone acting shocked...? Like how y'all been wrapping presents??!
    nDX1CjP.jpg

3603ec627b88217e88817ca2e3a14181.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

TfMnddY.jpg

Kira, Ruby, Callie?

My mom is the future. XD

nDX1CjP.jpg

3603ec627b88217e88817ca2e3a14181.jpg

I guess cuz my mom always teaches me the diagonal way cuz she be living in 2050. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I found another glitch today. My sim's baby bump didn't go away until she left the hospital after giving birth a couple times.

I've also realized that toddlers are a pain in the butt. I don't think I want a girl badly enough to have a sixth toddler :cold_sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What felt difficult one year ago that now feels easy (or easier)?

Doing digital portraits. ^^

I found another glitch today. My sim's baby bump didn't go away until she left the hospital after giving birth a couple times.

I've also realized that toddlers are a pain in the butt. I don't think I want a girl badly enough to have a sixth toddler :cold_sweat:

I like how you're saying this like the game doesn't have a lot of bugs from before the patch. XD
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top