Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Why am I getting heavier and heavier by the day....? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Because your body gets used to your workout if you do the same thing every time, so you have to change it up.

But I'm something different now. I'm doing more resistance training since 2 weeks ago so maybe it's just some muscle mass cuz I don't feel that much fatter. But still... And I gained a lot of weight from the fasting month, possibly water weight.

I'm so freaking tired, y'all. I'm just gonna starve myself. Maybe I'm not doing this calorie deficit thing well enough. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“

Could be more muscle mass. You don't even need a calorie deficient diet, you are very skinny already.

No, I'm not skinny skinny. ๐Ÿ˜” I'm skinny fat. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And my BMI is like 21 and I wanna aim to about 19-20.

There is no such thing. Maybe you need to be toned, but that's it. And 19 would be one point above being underweight. That's not healthy. And it wouldn't be possible to raise your muscle mass without raising your weight.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Because your body gets used to your workout if you do the same thing every time, so you have to change it up.

But I'm something different now. I'm doing more resistance training since 2 weeks ago so maybe it's just some muscle mass cuz I don't feel that much fatter. But still... And I gained a lot of weight from the fasting month, possibly water weight.

I'm so freaking tired, y'all. I'm just gonna starve myself. Maybe I'm not doing this calorie deficit thing well enough. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“

Could be more muscle mass. You don't even need a calorie deficient diet, you are very skinny already.

No, I'm not skinny skinny. ๐Ÿ˜” I'm skinny fat. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And my BMI is like 21 and I wanna aim to about 19-20.

There is no such thing. Maybe you need to be toned, but that's it. And 19 would be one point above being underweight. That's not healthy. And it wouldn't be possible to raise your muscle mass without raising your weight.

Yes, there is such thing as skinny fat. It means my body is of an acceptable weight but my body fat percentage is like kinda high. It's like 27% the last time I calculated but those are usually not super accurate so about 23-27% give or take. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I definitely understand the skinny-fat struggle. I've fluctuated between "scrawny" and "husky" all my life and now my body seems to have just settled for both :D
  • Options
    GGgkkg wrote: ยป
    I definitely understand the skinny-fat struggle. I've fluctuated between "scrawny" and "husky" all my life and now my body seems to have just settled for both :D

I feel ya.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Anyone have any drawing recommendations, i'm sad and bored

I'm also very obsessed with using a lineless art style
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm just skinny, haha. But not really in a good way. I'm not underweight, but I am sligthly below what I should be and I have a hard time gaining weight. People feel the need to point this out all the time and it's annoying and makes me feel self-conscious.

Sorry for the mini rant.
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I have been playing too much blockstarplanet and creating blockstar parts.
    Too much bitlife too.

I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    Anyone have any drawing recommendations, i'm sad and bored

I'm also very obsessed with using a lineless art style

Do a DTYIS of the person I'm doing now. XD

Draw an angry looking dude with a smiley face sticker on his cheek cuz that's what I'm doing now.

JKYejao.jpg
    I'm just skinny, haha. But not really in a good way. I'm not underweight, but I am sligthly below what I should be and I have a hard time gaining weight. People feel the need to point this out all the time and it's annoying and makes me feel self-conscious.

Sorry for the mini rant.

Your mini rant isn't even as bad as mine. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

What Minty said ^^

I always get annoyed because people will call me fat until I mention that I'm an athlete or have Native American heritage. I can't help it if I'm a healthy young lady who can lift 150+ pounds...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Pick one: Stripes or Polka dot?

Stripesss all da way.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Pick one: Stripes or Polka dot?

Stripesss all da way.

stripes
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Yes, there is such thing as skinny fat. It means my body is of an acceptable weight but my body fat percentage is like kinda high. It's like 27% the last time I calculated but those are usually not super accurate so about 23-27% give or take. XD

Nice Dodge of the fact that you are trying to be nearly underweight. Being "fat" doesn't even automatically mean you're unhealthy.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/17/opinions/nike-new-mannequins-thomas/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion&r=https://d-31206847991679134770.ampproject.net/1906111828200/frame.html
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited June 2019
    Is it just me, or is listening to music on a car ride one of the most therapeutic feelings ever

It definitely is

You don't. Starve. Yourself.

Sorry for the mini rant.

Definitely relate. I'm here for you.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

Nice Dodge of the fact that you are trying to be nearly underweight. Being "fat" doesn't even automatically mean you're unhealthy.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/17/opinions/nike-new-mannequins-thomas/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion&r=https://d-31206847991679134770.ampproject.net/1906111828200/frame.html

To be honest, I don't mind being nearly underweight. I used to be borderline underweight like that when I was younger. :\ Either way, I'm still also aiming to lose my body fat percentage. While losing fat, I will then lose weight. I don't even expect myself to reach borderline underweight at this point, but I just wanna lose 3 kg and that is already so hard to do for me, okay...?? :bawling:

I don't even know how I ended up being like this and being so obsessed with losing weight but I think it's cuz of some years ago, I went for a checkup and the doctor said I have high cholesterol and before that, I was just like having that attitude of "I'm skinny and acceptable weight no matter how much I eat, so I'm fine," but that result hit me like a brick. They gave me some pills to take for 3 months to lower the cholesterol level faster. The pills worked for my mom.

They didn't work for me so I told myself, "Fine, I'll just eat healthy and stop snacking and exercise more." And eventually, I lost a few kilos (like a pound) and a year later, I went back to take another test and the doctor said there's an improvement but I'm still a tad bit higher than the normal level.

I gained back the weight last year cuz I had to stop working out since I was really physically sick for most of the year.

Ever since then I just became obsessed with my weight and health and I ended up being like this. :bawling:

But that's my story. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019

To be honest, I don't mind being nearly underweight. I used to be borderline underweight like that when I was younger. :\ Either way, I'm still also aiming to lose my body fat percentage. While losing fat, I will then lose weight. I don't even expect myself to reach borderline underweight at this point, but I just wanna lose 3 kg and that is already so hard to do for me, okay...?? :bawling:

I don't even know how I ended up being like this and being so obsessed with losing weight but I think it's cuz of some years ago, I went for a checkup and the doctor said I have high cholesterol and before that, I was just like having that attitude of "I'm skinny and acceptable weight no matter how much I eat, so I'm fine," but that result hit me like a brick. They gave me some pills to take for 3 months to lower the cholesterol level faster. The pills worked for my mom.

They didn't work for me so I told myself, "Fine, I'll just eat healthy and stop snacking and exercise more." And eventually, I lost a few kilos (like a pound) and a year later, I went back to take another test and the doctor said there's an improvement but I'm still a tad bit higher than the normal level.

I gained back the weight last year cuz I had to stop working out since I was really physically sick for most of the year.

Ever since then I just became obsessed with my weight and health and I ended up being like this. :bawling:

I'm surprised your doctor is so focused on diet and exercise, it sounds like there is a genetic component to your high cholesterol. But it sounds like you are doing a great job with the diet and exercise. I think you should focus more on the toning like you want and just feeling good more than the number on the scale.

I think you are beautiful and look to be a healthy weight just the way you are :smile:
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options

I'm surprised your doctor is so focused on diet and exercise, it sounds like there is a genetic component to your high cholesterol. But it sounds like you are doing a great job with the diet and exercise. I think you should focus more on the toning like you want and just feeling good more than the number on the scale.

The doctor is focused on diet and exercise cuz his dang pills don't work. :D And the only other way to get it down was by exercising. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Ultimately, it also had to come down to me to make the changes. The doctor only said to do more exercise and eat healthy but I had to do all the research myself on what to eat. Of course, I could just be lazy and be like heck it, who cares, but I didn't cuz I wanted to change. He also said it could be genetic but I also felt like I ate way too many potato chips back then. I would literally just eat those every afternoon, I'm surprised I'm still alive right now. LOL.

Yeah, I wanna be toned! Now... if these dang belly fats could just move aside cuz I'm actually trying. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Y'all let us slip to the second page. I'm disappointed.
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Y'all let us slip to the second page. I'm disappointed.

I didnโ€™t know what to say and now Iโ€™m busy ๐Ÿ˜•
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Wow. I was just saving a bunch of dessert recipes and I log on to see you've all been talking about healthy eating.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm watching Judge Judy! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Hehhhh.
    BGwjCxJ.jpg
    DTF3n2c.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I still really feel like my sister is the favorite out of us, and at this point i don't know if i should be upset or angry.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    I still really feel like my sister is the favorite out of us, and at this point i don't know if i should be upset or angry.

Maybe your parents just look like she's their fav but maybe they secretly cannot stand her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Or maybe they just hope that one day, she could be better than she is now.

But then again, I don't know how parents think since I'm not one. Sometimes I wonder why the parents of the demon child next door still love him and let him scream as much as he wants and not teach him to stop. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I forgot Island Living released tomorrow. I thought it was next Friday :grimace:
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options

Maybe your parents just look like she's their fav but maybe they secretly cannot stand her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Or maybe they just hope that one day, she could be better than she is now.

But then again, I don't know how parents think since I'm not one. Sometimes I wonder why the parents of the demon child next door still love him and let him scream as much as he wants and not teach him to stop. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

I don't even know honestly..

My dad yelled at me yesterday for defending myself from her hitting me (when i didn't hurt her, just pushed her away) and today for telling her to get out of the kitchen when she was going through stuff. I don't know how i'm supposed to take that... especially the hitting thing. Why do i suddenly have to let her hit me without defending myself or complaining? Imagine she was older and tried to do something worse than just punching me. Do i still have to just take it?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top