Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I remember once i ran to the cinema to get a ticket cause i was so afraid they were going to run out. I arrived inside out of the breath, must have looked crazy 😂 i was the only person there as well.

If I was the only person there I would have left. I would be scared
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited February 2019
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    I remember once i ran to the cinema to get a ticket cause i was so afraid they were going to run out. I arrived inside out of the breath, must have looked crazy 😂 i was the only person there as well.

well there was the people behind the counter but other than that, no other people.
    my anxiety would have kicked in if i wasn't more afraid of the tickets running out than being the only one in the hall
    i was in full "harry potter gear" to go see the newest movie (this man down there), and the weather wasn't bad, i was sweating profusely with my thick hufflepuff jacket :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

well there was the people behind the counter but other than that, no other people.
    my anxiety would have kicked in if i wasn't more afraid of the tickets running out than being the only one in the hall
    i was in full "harry potter gear" to go see the newest movie (this man down there), and the weather wasn't bad, i was sweating profusely with my thick hufflepuff jacket :D

Are you a hufflepuff? I’m slightly envious of hufflepuffs, seeing as pottermore doesn’t deem me nice enough to be one 😕 (though I do know a hufflepuff that is almost the opposite of nice, I think they might have been cheating on the test)
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Are you a hufflepuff? I’m slightly envious of hufflepuffs, seeing as pottermore doesn’t deem me nice enough to be one 😕 (though I do know a hufflepuff that is almost the opposite of nice, I think they might have been cheating on the test)

I'm a RAVENCLOOOO
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

I'm a RAVENCLOOOO

Oh hey! Ravenclaw buddy!
  • Options

I'm a RAVENCLOOOO

Oh hey! Ravenclaw buddy!

Hi there!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited February 2019

Although being kind is one of Hufflepuff qualities, it doesn't mean every Hufflepuff is an angel. You certainly have Hufflepuff qualities even if you're not 100% Hufflepuff (i am not either) you may just have qualities that over power the others.

I know a Gryffindor that's so nice you'd swear she's a Hufflepuff
    I know a Slytherin and although we argue a lot she's always nice
    And a Hufflepuff who's so smart he always impresses me
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

Although being kind is one of Hufflepuff qualities, it doesn't mean every Hufflepuff is an angel. You certainly have Hufflepuff qualities even if you're not 100% Hufflepuff (i am not either) you may just have qualities that over power the others.

Can we talk about how cool it is that as a generation we’ve sorted ourselves by best qualities and found out what lifestyle works for us? I’m always so amazed at how normal it is for all of us to just sort and praise each other by their strongest traits. It’s really made an amazing cultural acceptance of differing personalities!
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Can we talk about how cool it is that as a generation we’ve sorted ourselves by best qualities and found out what lifestyle works for us? I’m always so amazed at how normal it is for all of us to just sort and praise each other by their strongest traits. It’s really made an amazing cultural acceptance of differing personalities!

It doesn’t really help me in trying to work out what job I want 😕
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm a Ravenclaw but I act like a Slytherin. My best friend is the same way.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

It doesn’t really help me in trying to work out what job I want 😕

Yeah, but it can help you find out your strong suits.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm a Ravenclaw but I act like a Slytherin. My best friend is the same way.

I’m like 2% more Slytherin, but Pottermore keeps changed it’s mind and I’m more of a Ravenclaw irl
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE

*Cough Cough Cough*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE

*Cough Cough Cough*
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE

*Cough Cough Cough*

nnnnnoOOOOO
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    What the frickity frick frack is going on here?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Gameplay is choking on cookies and Charlie is pleading with her to not

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Oh, I thought that was yesterday. Still going on today, I guess.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It’s still today here lol.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE

*Cough Cough Cough*
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE

*Cough Cough Cough*

nnnnnoOOOOO

*Dies*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

It’s still today here lol.

It's another day here already.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Can i choke on cookies

Yes.

Ok gonna try

nO sTOP

whoy? *Cough*

plEASE