Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Soon! I'm actually getting my newest story set up (that will come after the Bachelor). Also I've got some stuff to worry about tomorrow but then I'll be free to write all evening!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    Very, very soon, folks! I'm talking like, 30 minutes. I am SO sorry for the delay, I have my reasons! (Though I do need to prioritize this story - I know you're all invested, and I truly thank you for it).

• Options
    Chapter 17 - Duly Noted has been posted Here
    Vote Here

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 793 Member
    Omg!! Omg!! Omg!! :o I knew it!!!!! Poor Lyric :/ . @PrincessSimcess you KNOW how to weave a tale...
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    This is so exciting! For a while, I was speculating Kara wrote the note and was going to pull a And Then There Were None... and slowly get rid of the remaining competition. She is evil, after all!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Omg!! Omg!! Omg!! :o I knew it!!!!! Poor Lyric :/ . @PrincessSimcess you KNOW how to weave a tale...

Why thank you!
    This is so exciting! For a while, I was speculating Kara wrote the note and was going to pull a And Then There Were None... and slowly get rid of the remaining competition. She is evil, after all!
    Oh my goodness, that book is FAB! You've also given me some incredible ideas, haha!

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I think there should be one more person on the list of who Lyric can tell. Simcess would be a great option in my opinion. She is close to Stellan.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Why thank you!
    Oh my goodness, that book is FAB! You've also given me some incredible ideas, haha!

Ooo yay!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I agree too, she also grew up with him too I'm assuming their kingdoms are all together. Also, when are we going to met Stellan's relatives? Are Luke and Simcess it? More of his background would add another layer to this...
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I was actually going to add Simcess, but thought people would just kinda go "meh". My mistake! Perhaps I'll add it in.
    I agree too, she also grew up with him too I'm assuming their kingdoms are all together. Also, when are we going to met Stellan's relatives? Are Luke and Simcess it? More of his background would add another layer to this...

I'm thinking final two (after the final 3 hometowns). His mother has passed away (that was revealed in the prologue a loooooong time ago, and I forgot all about it until you mentioned it, haha!). But yes, there will be much more of his family to be introduced to :)

EDIT: Simcess has been added in, so if you'd like to switch your vote to her, just let me know!

• Options
    Switch me...and cool I luerally can't wait to read about it
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Great twist. Maybe I'm alone here but I don't think this is the place for Raina. I think learning more then going back to fight for her people is what she really wants and needs.
  • Options
    ikiamyetta wrote: »
    Great twist. Maybe I'm alone here but I don't think this is the place for Raina. I think learning more then going back to fight for her people is what she really wants and needs.

I'm with you on that one. It's almost as if the closer we get to the end, the more she doubts herself.

• Options

I definitely agree with you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2017
    I know I am biased here, but I think Raina really does want to help her people or she wouldn't have showed her feelings of frustration and anger to the prince. She really does care, but she knows she has no power. Who could she have gone to for help to take back her kingdom?

Besides unlike the rest of the girls she knows some of what it is like to be a princess and living the life of a princess. She may not have ever ruled, but she learned some things about it from her parents, so that makes her a perfect fit for Stellan.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I didn't vote for who she should talk to, and it will not let me vote now since I did vote for the other question. I would like to put a vote in for Simcess, Please.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I didn't vote for who she should talk to, and it will not let me vote now since I did vote for the other question. I would like to put a vote in for Simcess, Please.

Got it!

• Options
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    I know I am biased here, but I think Raina really does want to help her people or she wouldn't have showed her feelings of frustration and anger to the prince. She really does care, but she knows she has no power. Who could she have gone to for help to take back her kingdom?

Besides unlike the rest of the girls she knows some of what it is like to be a princess and living the life of a princess. She may not have ever ruled, but she learned some things about it from her parents, so that makes her a perfect fit for Stellan.

I may have to disagree with your last point. Lady Alexandria Hadley would be just as suitable considering her background. I cannot wait to share her family.
  • Options
    I will share Alex's family even if she doesn't make it that far in competition
  • Options
    I will share Alex's family even if she doesn't make it that far in competition

That's awesome! I'd love to see her family. (If she were to be eliminated, maybe I'll do a "homecoming" kind of thing where she reunites with her family!)

• Options
    edited April 2017

I may have to disagree with your last point. Lady Alexandria Hadley would be just as suitable considering her background. I cannot wait to share her family.

And I'll remind both of you that commoners do marry royalty sometimes :p

Such as Mary, the Crown Princess of Denmark

H.K.H.-Kronprinsessen-2009.jpg

Who met her husband in a pub during the 2000 summer Olympics in Australia

Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge

kate-middleton-tiara1--z.jpg

Who met her husband while attending St. Andrew's University

And Wallis Simpson, whom was so loved by Prince Edward, he abdicated the throne to be with her.

Wallis_Simpson_-1936.JPG

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Very true! Alex is just as royal as Raina is! :) And the other girls are just as kind and beautiful as any princess <3

Who met her husband in her parents pub during the 2000 summer Olympics in Australia

And Wallis Simpson, whom was so loved by Prince Edward, he abdicated the throne to be with her.

Wallis_Simpson_-1936.JPG

Thanks for the little history lesson! You learn something new every day :)

• Options

Very true! Alex is just as royal as Raina is! :) And the other girls are just as kind and beautiful as any princess <3

Who met her husband in her parents pub during the 2000 summer Olympics in Australia

Wallis_Simpson_-1936.JPG

Thanks for the little history lesson! You learn something new every day :)

Yeah, I find it interesting to read about "modern day fairy tales". Especially the love between Wallis Simpson and Prince Edward, I'm not one to toss around the word "romantic", but it is pretty significant that he chose her over something that was being handed to him which is something so many covet.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I must offer my apologies if I ruffled some feathers. I felt protective of Raina like a mother to her baby chicks because she was singled out by name saying she wasn't a good fit. I guess Raina's days are numbered, because when the writer of the story agrees with that assessment your character is in trouble lmbo. No ill will win or lose. After all it is just a story. I hope the best for all the girls. :)
  • Options
    @mintycupcake I love when royals marry "commoners"
    @Colorist40 I think Raina has a great story ahead of her either way