Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No longer active

undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
Right now I'm working on making all of the Disney Princesses!

So far I have made Pocahontas and Snow white!
I'm trying to make them look as close as possible to their cartoon counterparts
while also making them a little modern in terms of Hairstyle or clothing.

I will post the others on this same post when I've finished with them!

I used custom content for the skin and eyes which I will list below.

Also, if you've made your own version of any Disney character , even humanoids
of the animal characters, I'd love to see them!

I haven't uploaded them to gallery yet because I want to make them in one
whole household before sharing.

Thanks for checking out my post!

CUSTOM CONTENT :

Pocahontas:

03.png01.png
02.png09.png

Snow White :
06.png07.png08.png

Ariel

10.png11.png
12.png

Tiana

13.png14.png
15.png16.png
ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
Post edited by undressyourbones on

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Would you mind seeing my "Costumes" designs based upon Disney princess just using in-game items (and I don't even have spook pack)? I do have Disney princesses in one of my saves.a TON of them..basically everyone except Mona, But I don't want to risk saving over my Swanson legacy
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I wouldn't mind seeing them at all! I would love to see them! Where can I see them ?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @MadameLee I wouldn't mind seeing them at all! I would love to see them! Where can I see them ?

I have to find my current Priestess of the Anneorines first!! (long story the name and how it comes into my legacy).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @undressyourbones done!!

Everyday Oufits:

Belle inspired; svM1quX.png (the boots are added in honour of the new movie of the same name coming out in theatres in like a Month's time her mom's and grandma's Belle outfits had Flats)
    Cinderella inspired: gQxeoTa.png
    Jasmine inspired: rkzc3Dd.png

Formal
    Cinderella: iKjRuLw.png

Belle old design (animated) and a loose interpretation of the new design (live action one)
    WQzc9yf.png-old
    9EzgBJk.png-new

Althetic desgin- Mulan's warrior camp style
    6px3Blo.png

Sleep Wear:

Ariel-
    G7GCsr1.png

Cinderella
    DX5PEJE.png

Party wear 1, and 2.5 (there's two of same outfits but different colours)
    Snow White
    Ukzm3Ca.png

Sleeping Beauty outfits
    1C7SdYr.png
    Vigxpbp.png

Swim Wear
    Ariel
    9mBWa07.png

i
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Those are great! I really like the Cinderella outfits.
    What pack is the skirt from ?
  • Options

I'm assuming you're asking for the Ragged skirt? It and the ragged top are from the Outdoor Retreat... they're the Hermit double piece outfit (female) well the Male version is all in one outfit

I made two made-up religions for my Swanson Legacy one which is called the Anneorines (my non-simming but still online name is Anne) and I made myself Queen of the Heavens, and I have the various Disney heroines (mostly princesses have goddesses roles in corresponding with their characters or stories-ie Cinderella-Goddess of the Hearth, Aurora-a double goddess, goddess of the dreams and of dawn, Rapunzel Goddess of Healing, Belle goddess of Knowledge, Ariel-goddess of the sea&Art ((since singing is an art form)), Jasmine goddess of exotic animals and ironically, thieves, Elsa&Anna have the double-duty of Goddess of Family, well Tiana is the goddess of Gourmet cooking&hard work, Mulan, goddess of War, Pochantas goddess of the Hunt and crops. I kind of made Snow White be the goddess of the weather besides night since it's the best thing i could think of), Merida from Brave is the goddess of Sports

honoury goddess

Esmerlda-Goddess of Justice and Outcasts
    Megra-goddess of broken hearts

the other is a villain religion-which I named from a Class in the supposed Descendants novel from the Lost Island's Dragon Hall school (Ie VK school) called Enrichment. male&female villains have roles assigned to them that represented them (well except for Ursla-she's Ariel Goddess of the Sea counterpart)

and for the former..I thought it would be best...if I dressed the Priestess up like some of the (Disney) Princesses.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Wow! I really love your adaptation for the princesses for Goddesses! I can see it and honestly makes me inspired to draw them like that, such a cool idea! I think that would make for good written story too!

I honestly am not sure what a "Legacy" is , but I see the word a lot associated with the Sims game.
    This is my first Sims game on the computer. Last one I played was Sims 2 on the PS2 lol so all these
    cool new things are truly new to me!
  • Options
    @MadameLee Wow! I really love your adaptation for the princesses for Goddesses! I can see it and honestly makes me inspired to draw them like that, such a cool idea! I think that would make for good written story too!

I honestly am not sure what a "Legacy" is , but I see the word a lot associated with the Sims game.
    This is my first Sims game on the computer. Last one I played was Sims 2 on the PS2 lol so all these
    cool new things are truly new to me!

a legacy usually means something that is "left behind" by a now-dead person for example, the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are legacies left behind by J.R.R Tolkien. James Barrie's only legacy is the Peter Pan stories. H.G. Wells The Time Machine, War of the Worlds are same of his work. Jules Vern 20,000 leagues under the Sea, Around the World in 80 Days. And decades in the future when JK Rowling dies her main legacy will be the Harry Potter series (well technically they already are her legacy).

With the Sims series the legacy are in kid form. That you start of with one sim and you're SUPPOSE to marry a sim you didn't create and have children and if you start with a female founder..the heirs must all be female and vice versa if founder is male. There's is one @CitizenErased14's Ashes to Ashes is alternating heirs-founder is male, female heir, male heir, female, Male, etc). And if you're like @CitizenErased14 @pammiechick @ThePlumbob and I-you're might write a very dramatic legacy. There's are different themed changelles of this..there's the Amazon one, or the History one, or the Kingdom one. Of course there's also is the MAIN Pinstar legacy changelle which originally was made for Sims 2.

My legacy story is in my signature below just click on "Swanson Legacy" banner

And I'm confused with what you mean "inspired to draw them like that?" You mean like drawing Cinderella cleaning /, Elsa&Anna together as family, and Belle possibly reading?, etc.

my model is the current Anneorine priestess is the great-granddaughter of the original Anneorine priestess and her husband. I just thought of something new to add to the Anneorines goddesses. Wendy as "Lost Child" Goddess

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Ohhh I see. I'll have to look into all the various themes of the Legacy Challenge!
    I'd love to try it out. I haven't really done any challenges except building challenges.

I'll be sure to check our your legacy story!

I meant draw them as Goddesses of specific things and draw them in a stereotypical goddess way
    with flowy dresses, ethereal, etc.

Oooh that's a nice idea!
  • Options
    @MadameLee Ohhh I see. I'll have to look into all the various themes of the Legacy Challenge!
    I'd love to try it out. I haven't really done any challenges except building challenges.

I'll be sure to check our your legacy story!

I meant draw them as Goddesses of specific things and draw them in a stereotypical goddess way
    with flowy dresses, ethereal, etc.

Oooh that's a nice idea!

well if you DO draw them I would love to see them!!

But just a warning my story..is very dramatic and in some of them there's violence and history references and some musical theatre and PTSD.
    6adMCGP.gif