Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography wishes bug

So at long last I'm exploring the photography career.
Now I seem to have run into some bugs on Wishes fulfillment that will reward happiness points for sales of photos.

In the image below, the icons that promise the reward, have only a glowy Simoleon sign (seen green rectangles I added to the left on the UI), I don't know if that's normal but that's not the problem (unless it's a sign inner glitch).

7z5y3ME.jpg

First my sim promised to sell 1K worth of photos and she did, but the wish is still in her promises below the one for $2500. A bit later she promised to sell $2500 in pics and gradually she did. (I have that one in the mouseover box) and she has just sold over 3K in pics. The employment goal box is where I have circled the sales. It shows $5,516 in sales. And now a new dream is in the top goal box to sell $5000 in photograph sales.

So game appears to be aware her income is growing but the wishes that are fulfilled are not disappearing but keep on coming at the next higher levels.

The part that is working.... Sometimes she gets to promise to take a pic of a certain item with a certain filter, those boxes do disappear as soon as she fulfills the wishes.

So here's my question..........
Is there a trick to get the dreams and wishes in the pic above to work correctly?

I know what to do to give her the happiness points she is due via the UI by using testingcheatsenabled in the happiness screen. But if there is a way to make this happen automatically in game as it should, does anyone have a tip on this?

Thank you.
Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    If you are just selling the photographs from your inventory, try selling them at a consignment store to fulfill the wishes to sell them. I'm not sure this will work, but it's worth a try.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    edited February 2017
    @ChelleJo - Thanks, but no... :frowning:

Even after a sales, here's an example:
    mve7mzP.jpg

The various wishes still sum up to zero
    QBRlC8u.jpg

I just have to grab the happiness rewards manually thus far. Plus the big rewards these give, just sit there while I'm testing, so I lose smaller point grabs if I don't get them before they time out.
    Selling from inventory or either of the consignment stores brings no reward to the fulfilled promise.

Thanks for your suggestion and all the help you give here. :smiley:

ETA: Here's her progress in her career so far:
    zgZJNhy.jpg

So she's one level up and her sales are 10K higher than the first screenshot, and still she's got 0 of 5K right now.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣