Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will NPC Vampire's level autonomously?

My Vampire Sim created a Vampiric Studies club so she could help her offspring and other Vampires to level, she's been training the other Vampires quite a lot but their levels haven't changed so far. Except her offsring went from fledgling to minor. Has anyone else tried this? Do I need to play them to pick out their abilities etc or will they choose them automatically?

Comments

• Options
    JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    I read a comment from one of the gurus stating the randomly generated vampires also have random ranks and abilities. A vampire NPC might be a grand master, but not because he progressed himself - the game imbues him with that sort of power.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Vampires that you have turned will gain points but they do it sorta slowly. Having a vampire club is helpful, I send mine out to random venues and since they have drinking plasma and using powers as club activities, they do these things autonomously and it helps them to build more points. They won't spend them on their own though from what I've seen. I periodically load the households of the vamps that my main has turned and spend their points on powers. I've had most reach the minor vampire rank by now and a few that have made it to Prime vampire.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I read a comment from one of the gurus stating the randomly generated vampires also have random ranks and abilities. A vampire NPC might be a grand master, but not because he progressed himself - the game imbues him with that sort of power.

True. I bumped into an NPC vampire in FH and asked to spar with him. He kicked my sim's 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Turns out he was a grand master!