Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My what big eyes you have

Meet Daniella Landgraab. She is the granddaughter of Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab and part of the fourth generation in my Legacy family. She is the only one with eyes that big. I like them.

02-10-17_7-06-35PM_zpsi5ndgg7f.png

02-10-17_7-29-50PM_zpscmmitex2.png
wotgen6.gif?w=656

Comments

• Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LOL thyroid condition. She looks frightened.
  • Options
    14hours14hours Posts: 82 Member
    I love big eyes, I pretty much always over size my sim's eyes.

She looks terrified in the bottom picture but I bet if she was smiling she'd look like a doll.
    B6dXq3o.png
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited February 2017
    14hours wrote: »

She looks terrified in the bottom picture but I bet if she was smiling she'd look like a doll.

some of my saves all the sims have big eyes. I edit families so the whole world shares that trait.

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

She had just aged into a teenager. She was probably afraid of her first day of high school.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited February 2017
    She looks oddly like Christina Ricci, if Christina Ricci had long red hair that is.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,607 Member
    I am a fan of big eyes, too. My maternal great-grandmother had big eyes. Her twin sister, not so much. [img][/img]Maggie%20and%20Lizzie.jpg

Great-Grandma is the one of screen right.

They were fraternal twins, as a majority of twins are, they just happened to be the same gender.

Also, all of the portraits of my sixth great-grandfather shows him with large, deep set eyes, yet the Cherokee referred to him as, "small-eyed, John". Makes you wonder … [img][/img]S023a.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    14hours14hours Posts: 82 Member
    @GalacticGal

Your great grandma is so pretty. It's freaking awesome that you have pictures of your ancestors.
    B6dXq3o.png
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I think she's pretty.

I like to try and make anime sims sometimes, so their eyes are always oversized. :)
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,607 Member
    @GalacticGal

Your great grandma is so pretty. It's freaking awesome that you have pictures of your ancestors.

Thank you so much. I think she was pretty, too. She was also tall. I didn't get that particular gene, mind you. :p I also feel blessed into have these images. Have some of them on tintype, which I believe was the last stage before they started printing them on a form of paper. I got extremely lucky that my sixth great-grandfather (1745-1815) was a somebody, so his portrait was made. Photos didn't come about until the mid-1800s, if memory serves. His likeness in the form of a bronze statue also resides in the Nation's capitol, in Statuary Hall in the Rotunda.

@Wyrren, My ex-daughter-in-law is very much into Anime, too. Thank you, about my great-grandma. I never got the chance to meet her. She passed away back in 1936.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited February 2017
    @GalacticGal Wow, thanks for sharing those pictures! If your avatar is your Self Sim, I can actually see the family resemblance to your great grandma. Is her hair the same color? How many folks have a statue of an ancestor in the Rotunda? :o If I ever go back, and I want to, I'll look for him. :) I may have a President in my line, but there is one missing link. He may have been a son, but no birth certificate can be found, so perhaps he was an indentured servant who took the name.

Edit: The president I mention was a cousin, not in the direct line.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    She's cute. I like big eyes on Sims. Makes them look more doll-like, seems to fit with the art style. :)
  • Options
    UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    I am a fan of big eyes, too. My maternal great-grandmother had big eyes. Her twin sister, not so much. [img][/img]Maggie%20and%20Lizzie.jpg

They were fraternal twins, as a majority of twins are, they just happened to be the same gender.

Also, all of the portraits of my sixth great-grandfather shows him with large, deep set eyes, yet the Cherokee referred to him as, "small-eyed, John". Makes you wonder … [img][/img]S023a.jpg

I like when you can have pictures of ancestors. In my grandmother's home there is a huge frame with small photos of older family members. It's good that families try to have some photos/paintings of their ancestors.
  • Options
    UnrealRoot wrote: »

I like when you can have pictures of ancestors. In my grandmother's home there is a huge frame with small photos of older family members. It's good that families try to have some photos/paintings of their ancestors.

I inherited 5 generations of pictures when my grandmother died. My favorite is the baby picture of my great-great grandmother which was taken in 1871.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Daniella is now married. I can't wait to see what her kids look like. I hope they have her eyes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    NiyebeBlurrNiyebeBlurr Posts: 93 Member
    she is super cute !
    tumblr_mt947oTSBg1r3nvfwo1_500.gif
    Origin ID : Amihvn