Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

its nice that they actually did something for the aninversy of the sims but still

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    3KNPen wrote: »
    They had a HUGE game-changing patch update not long before the Anniversary update I think it's not logical to expect something else big right after that. Plus it's the 17th Anniversary and that's really impressive but I wouldn't expect them to make a really big deal out of an anniversary until the 20th.

in other words its only the 17th aniversy and while its impressive its not exactly worth celerbarting at this point since they did add tolders to the game only a few weeks ago

Don't forget, they gave us Tragic Clowns, new traits, new aspirations and new objects for the 16th anniversary. So it's perfectly reasonable for people to expect a large amount of content for the 17th.

But we did get toddlers a few weeks earlier, so it's pretty likely that the Engagement Team were taking a much-needed break.
    I didn't expect a huge amount of content, but I won't lie, an ugly main menu replacement and a tshirt I'm unlikely to have my Sims wear weren't exactly my first choices for content.
    wJbomAo.png