Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me testing my new mods

CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
edited February 2017 in Gameplay Mods
I'm looking for volunteers to test mods before I release them. These are XML tuning mods. I'd like to know how they work for you and if you're happy with them ! Suggestions, feedback and constructive criticism are more than welcome. And even more if ever you're an experienced modder, but everyone is welcome to test.
Here is the description of the mods below. If you're interested in testing one or several, post a reply below or PM me with the mod(s) you'd like to test and I'll send you a OneDrive download link in a PM.
Post edited by Candyd on

Comments

• Options
    Nice sims don't troll

Description
    This mod discourages good sims, and to a lesser extent outgoing and cheerful sims, from trolling on computers and tablets. Notice that this isn't a no autonomy mod. The interaction might still happen autonomously, but extremely rarely for sims with these traits, to the point where it should (almost) never happen. In turn, mean sims are encouraged to troll a little bit more, not excessively, but they'll definitely like doing it.
    The mod uses the following XMLs and will conflict with mods using the same XMLs :
    E882D22F!00000000!00000000000033B8.computer_TrollForum.InteractionTuning
    E882D22F!00000000!000000000000381B.tablet_TrollForum.InteractionTuning
  • Options

Underweight teens fix

Description
    This mod fixes the underweight teens issue. Teens now gain and lose weight the same way as adult sims.
    The mod uses the following XML and will conflict with mods using the same XML :
    6017E896!00000000!00000000000086DC.Buff_Trait_Teen.BuffTuning